The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

Nm, I thought we were talking about 3rd down play call, gotta go for it there.

I need someone who coaches football tell me one good reason why we choose to put the worst unit on the field first. I don't get it. We start out down 0-7 every game.
Bingo, we must like to play from behind after we spot the other team some quick easy points. And we so well with our 1st possessions in the 2nd half.

Typical. Settle for a FG. Why not let your hair down and get crazy and actually go for it from the 1. Does Shafer think his defense is going to be getting a lot of stops, and this will be a low scoring game? Go for it. What

Tired of these crappy spots by these refs and Shaf's FG kicks inside the 1

Well, for one thing, not even waiting to see where the ball was spotted. Does he think 3 pts is going to keep us in the game?
Sent the FG team out right away! Pathetic !

I thought they were talking about 3rd down play call, I agree, be aggressive there.

Always take the 3 points. You don't want to risk getting 0 points in the red zone when you're trying to get to 4-7.

:bang:

the good news is that we did get 3 pts. The bad news is that we are going to need 30, not 3

South Carolina

Miami GTech is on channel 57; it's also on espn channel 791. ESPN 3 shows SU blacked out as does channel 790.
I think you are screwed...split ACC game and you're in the natural viewing area.

Orangejet said:
Was the FG try a Shafer call or Lester? Why not go for it?

Coach Hardnosed was super excited as he waved on the kick team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom