The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

hardnosed Fg right there...

This staff is beyond a joke. Never have I seen a less prepared team. I feel bad for the parents of the young players who are always on here spouting off about how great Shafer is. With all due respect, they have been a fan for 1 year and also have an agenda... we have been fans for decades and want what is best for SU, not their kids.

Unprepared, no imagination, blown out all the time by average teams. This is beyond an easy decision for Coyle, has been for a while.

wonder who Bullough will blame this week? It's always anybody, but himself.

Yeah, the D has been sooo good, you gotta take any points you can get. F the FG. Hard nosed my a$$

N.C. State what a joke. Don't they know you kick a fg from down there?

Can someone from the #Istandwithshafer crowd please tell me why you want to keep this guy? Once again his team is unprepared to play. I mean this is embarrassing.

Yeah, the D has been sooo good, you gotta take any points you can get. F the FG. Hard nosed my a$$
This is awful. Like there has been no preparation. I'm done. Makes me ill.

I'm through.
My son goes to NCState and he's texting a field day over all this.
I'll see u guys later. Enjoy.

I wonder if we could get the guys from this board and move the ball against this defense?

They ran over our middle linebacker and on the long run, Hodge might have been sitting on a lawn chair. Hodge is our worst defensive player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom