The Official NC State Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

The Official NC State Game Thread

That's the 74th ranked offense in the country, everyone.
Good thing we will help them move that up quite a bit after this one plus make their QB look like a Heisman candidate.

off to Costco i go...

PS - serious question, if one of our HS coaches on here was the SU coach this year... would we be 5-5 or better? The three wins we got could have been won with an orange traffic cone as a head coach. Which isnt much diff from what we have.

Everyone complains about the offense but the D is beyond bad. GERG never had a d as bad as this one

NC St has already adjusted their D

Loooooooooong day ahead

By the way, the 5th year walk on that didn't get in at B.C. last year under cuts what a great guy SS is. So glad we kicked that FG

Announcers just said defense has no clue how to stop NCS. Unreal after 10 games.

What time does the SU B-ball game start again tonight...geesh this is sickening.

Have been busy this morning but have had the game on in the background. For matters of consistency, I just want to go on record that I think kicking the field goal there and not going for the TD was a horrible decision, and reinforces why I have huge concerns about our staff's ceiling.

That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom