The Official Syracuse BC Basketball Thread!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Syracuse BC Basketball Thread!!!

We are not playing well at all. Need to focus big time.

These arse hat refs are also doing their best to job us

Well... we got out worst half of ball out of the way for the season hopefully.

Obviously these announcers and fans don't know that we win games in the second half. They both think there's still a chance...

Well, that was an ugly way to end the half. I'm hoping those 3's stop falling like they have been throughout the first half. I'm getting annoyed at the lack of touches down low.

0-7 run...Grant is being really lazy on d...not guarding the corner on his side and JB is not happy. This is weak for Syracuse. BC blows chunks.

True...Jerami hasn't played good zone defense at all. I think BC had all but like 4 points off threes...incredible

I would've rather had two points instead of the hot dog circus get me on Sportscenter attempt.
Gee you think so? No kidding. It was still one hell of an impressive take, as ill advised as it was.

We are not playing well at all. Need to focus big time.

These arse hat refs are also doing their best to job us

Other than the travel, I haven't even noticed the officials tbh.

Obviously these announcers and fans don't know that we win games in the second half. They both think there's still a chance...

We'll, if BC makes threes like that again and if we don't focus for 20 minutes, then BC definitely has a chance. We need 20 minutes of solid defense to win this game.

Refs are no excuse. Cuse just not mentally in this game for whatever reason. No perimeter d - no offensive flow whatsoever - no hustle to loose balls. An embarrassing first half against a really bad team.

Take away the breakaways and we are down ten. Our half court offense sucked.

JB hasn't had to really yell at this team too often. Maybe need to wake em up at the half. Sandwhich game between UNC and Pitt guys are sleepwalking through it.

That was certainly a weird half

Bad calls galore, no travel? The ball out of bounds off us with a BC player lying out of bounds while touching it? Okay.

We got the Boston College Eagles 'A Team' as commentators. Love them some BC, and you would think between two of them they would know Cooney's first name. Gerry Cooney! Tyler Cooney! Jerami Fair! Rakeem Thanksgiving! We'll just keep saying names till we get one right!!

Huh.

Other than the travel, I haven't even noticed the officials tbh.

They are letting BC hack away and grab at will under their basket. I've counted five obvious no calls.

Cooney only one who came to play in the 1st half. Hope Tyler, CJ, and Jerami wake up in the 2nd half. I doubt Trevor gets that many dunks the rest of the way.

Cheers,
Neil

Looks a lot like every BC upset of SU I've seen in the last 30 years. A vastly more athletic, skilled, Cuse team missing a dozen bunnies at the rim and end up losing. I feel like I've seen this movie 10 times playing them. What is with Grant tonight? He's blown at least 4 layups/dunks. We need to really pull it together at halftime. What defense is BC playing? At times it almost looks like a box-and-one on CJ.

Looks a lot like every BC upset of SU I've seen in the last 30 years. A vastly more athletic, skilled, Cuse team missing a dozen bunnies at the rim and end up losing. I feel like I've seen this movie 10 times playing them. What is with Grant tonight? He's blown at least 4 layups/dunks. We need to really pull it together at halftime. What defense is BC playing? At times it almost looks like a box-and-one on CJ.
It might be a 2 point game but were in complete control. It doesn't even worry me anymore. We'll win by a bunch

BC did a good job doubling in the paint their timing was excellent. We got to pick it up and play hard because they are playing 25% better because their crowd is behind them.

Cooney with 14, Grant with 5, Fair 4, Ennis 3 assists.