The original Big East football conference | Syracusefan.com

The original Big East football conference

Lonely.jpg

Its crazy that for those riding the nostalgia train, we are going into a conference with basically the same teams who started the Big East with us, just a different name, with some extra teams.

Boston College
Miami
Pittsburgh
Rutgers
Syracuse
Temple
Virginia Tech
West Virginia

Which highlights the point that a couple others made. rutgers is like the kid in gym class when teams are being picked and he is the last one picked.

Which highlights the point that a couple others made. rutgers is like the kid in gym class when tams are being picked and he is the last one picked.
Its ok bees let the memories of gym class go brother.

Boston College
Miami
Pittsburgh
Rutgers
Syracuse
Temple
Virginia Tech
West Virginia
You mean Big East football, since most of these teams are late-comers to the conference.

You mean Big East football, since most of these teams are late-comers to the conference.
Isn't that what I said? I didn't say "Big East Conference."

It was not a bad football conference.

Jake C did a good job way back when.

Its crazy that for those riding the nostalgia train, we are going into a conference with basically the same teams who started the Big East with us, just a different name, with some extra teams.
Somehow I don't think the core members of the ACC will think of themselves that way. But the politics of the conference will be entertaining, to say the least.

I agree, but your post reminds me of the seinfeld when Elaine gets the 646 area code.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom