Auburn win
Ga Tech win
FSU win
Clemson win
aTm win
tOSU win
Virginia win

Chaos and heartbreak galore

I like everything except "UConn win." I want to be proud of our Louisville win, and it will lose it's luster big-time if they somehow lose to the worst team in the Big East at home.

I like everything except "UConn win." I want to be proud of our Louisville win, and it will lose it's luster big-time if they somehow lose to the worst team in the Big East at home.
Yah but we can possibly get a share of big east title if things fall into place.

I'd rather have a share of the conference title on our way out.

I want UCONN to win their next two. If the Pitt/RU game holds, and RU loses to L'ville next week, you have a 3 way tie between SU, RU and L'ville and a scenario in which SU beat L'ville, L'ville beat RU and RU beat SU. I don't even know what the tie-breaker is at that point.

I hear that a Rutgers loss this week & next, along with a Louisville loss this week & a win next week gives us the tie breaker & an ORANGE BOWL !!!!

I'd rather have a share of the conference title on our way out.

I want UCONN to win their next two. If the Pitt/RU game holds, and RU loses to L'ville next week, you have a 3 way tie between SU, RU and L'ville and a scenario in which SU beat L'ville, L'ville beat RU and RU beat SU. I don't even know what the tie-breaker is at that point.

3 way tie for BE championship. BCS rep is the highest rated team in the BCS standings.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

3 way tie for BE championship. BCS rep is the highest rated team in the BCS standings.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I just looked it up. I figure with RU losing to L'ville in the final week, it would be either SU or L'ville in that scenario. We get a share of the title either way and RU doesn't go to the BCS. Gotta love that.

I hear that a Rutgers loss this week & next, along with a Louisville loss this week & a win next week gives us the tie breaker & an ORANGE BOWL !!!!

It will be L'ville under that scenario. There's no way we outrank them in the BCS with them beating RU next week. They're currently #20 and we're #43.

ANY other team than Rutgers !!!

Louisville deserves it, they won more games.

As long as things are set up for two SEC schools to meet in the finale, I'm good. Nothing like a final punch to the gut by the BCS.

I still think Oregon gets into the Championship after a few more shake ups.

FSU will beat Florida, & USC pulls the upset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom