• Marsh

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tee

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
I've noticed it and said nothing -- there's a lot of bad mojo going on around here lately. A lot of posters who have been playing with voodoo, and we're not getting away with it. It's our fault as a board that this team has gone in the tank. We need to change the mojo around, and we need to figure out who to sacrifice for it.

Here are some snippets of bad mojo on this board in the last couple of weeks:

1) "The 2 seed will come down to our game against Duke on Saturday."
2) "It doesn't matter who we play on Friday, we'll win."
3) "Where we're from; why we love Syracuse, blah blah blah" BS DURING Championshiop Week. If I see another "OT" topic (other than Jarhead's about his daughter, which is 100% warranted) on this board during March, I'm siccing Kaiser on them.
4) Sticking on the Kaiser theme, there was actually a thread about the TV channel for the ACC Tournament. Really?
5) Garbage threads where some posters are posing pics of scantily clad trailer trash with puffed up balloon breasts. Not only is this bad mojo, this is bad taste. JLH is turning in her grave. We need a virginal and pure maiden to get behind (STOP CHUCKLING!) for the NCAA's.
6) All this talk about "we've got this locked up (with seed and pod). Nothing is locked up, and you're making the mojo gods angry by even claiming that.

All in all, we've been courting with bad mojo for weeks now -- really since before the BC game. When we were all looking ahead to another undefeated showdown with Duke. The mojo gods laughed, put our team in clown uniforms, and had BC beat us. BC! If that didn't tell us the mojo gods were angry, Coach B. was made into a motherf*cking meme after the Duke game (Scott Shafer is turning in his grave. Memes are not #hardnosed -- and I know Shafer isn't dead. Just go with me on this.) And then we lose to Georgia Tech. Yet we still puffed our chests. We needed to be humbled, and now we are.

What the gods are looking for is a sacrifice. So I'm putting up some of the board brethren. The purest, best of us will be sacrificed at high noon on the day of our first tournament game. We will burn one lucky board denizen at the stake for this. And I say "lucky" because their death will lead us to the national championship. They will forever be immortalized on the board for that. So make a vote on who we're killing, and lets get on with this.

Write in votes are obviously welcomed.

star-trek-expendability-20090903-124642.jpg

at least we all know who the redshirt guy is...

The plain truth is WE'RE to blame...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Certainly JB is not to blame. Just ask him.

I noticed i hadnt cut my tow nails in a long time. I cut them after the game last night. Cuse always goes on a roll after i cut my toe nails. Were good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom