the point of my threads is to | Syracusefan.com

the point of my threads is to

gilardino

Starter
have fun and make us appreciate Syracuse basketball. come on think of those certain plays, whether it was andre Hawkins, cippola, wallace, shumpert, whomever, we have rich history, embrace it

have fun and make us appreciate Syracuse basketball. come on think of those certain plays, whether it was andre Hawkins, cippola, wallace, shumpert, whomever, we have rich history, embrace it

Honestly, as long as its not arguing the court in the middle of the Dome, in happy.

It's a nice stroll down memory lane.

I love your threads. My "pass" joke in the other thread was all in good fun. We are all chompin at the bit for SU hoops to start back up again.

I just wish you would spread the posts out so there would be serious and lengthy discussion on each topic.

Haven't seen a cuse player play in a few weeks someone has to keep the show rolling.
Would love to see some footage of Ron DC2 and BJ at KofK's. :)
Really hoping atleast 1-2 of those canada games are buyable online.

I will always treasure watching Cipolla making that shot and falling on his butt. It was a memorable moment.

How about a worst calls thread?
I nominate the backcourt "violation" by Scoop
GMac's 3 1/2 step no call vs Cinci (let's be fair)
Brandon's "charge" vs Mich
and my all time favorite-
Michael Graham being left in the game after throwing a punch at Andre Hawkins (makes me want to throw a chair).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom