"The s#itters full" up of this version of the Yankees | Syracusefan.com

"The s#itters full" up of this version of the Yankees

CaliCuse

All American
As Clark Griswold's crazy broth-in-law Eddie said about his waste disposal unit in his "RV"All that is left for the Yankees is watching their farm system in the hopes that there might be some possibilities for the very near future such as February 2014.A huge % of the current team might not return for a variety of reasons e.g. retirement .more money elsewhere, pathetic performances inducing a trade of some disproportionate value in favor of the other team. The Yankee franchise has declined since Boss George became too senile and eventually pass away. His son's only interest in the Yankees is for personal puffery.and perhaps some $. Winning was George's goal and first priority. I kind of think that Derek won't jump a sinking ship just yet so perhaps the last greatYankee player returns to assist in whatever attempts are made to right the ship.couchburn

And didn't Jeter just go back on the DL again?

As Clark Griswold's crazy broth-in-law Eddie said about his waste disposal unit in his "RV"All that is left for the Yankees is watching their farm system in the hopes that there might be some possibilities for the very near future such as February 2014.A huge % of the current team might not return for a variety of reasons e.g. retirement .more money elsewhere, pathetic performances inducing a trade of some disproportionate value in favor of the other team. The Yankee franchise has declined since Boss George became too senile and eventually pass away. His son's only interest in the Yankees is for personal puffery.and perhaps some $. Winning was George's goal and first priority. I kind of think that Derek won't jump a sinking ship just yet so perhaps the last greatYankee player returns to assist in whatever attempts are made to right the ship.couchburn

Nice gloom and doom post, Cali. Suck it up, and accept the fact that sometimes your team doesn't make the post-season, even when your team is the Yankees.

Jeter will almost certainly exercise his player option for 2014 and try to exit on a better note.

Jeter will almost certainly exercise his player option for 2014 and try to exit on a better note.

$10 million for another season? I think thats a safe bet

Nice gloom and doom post, Cali. Suck it up, and accept the fact that sometimes your team doesn't make the post-season, even when your team is the Yankees.

Plus I really think that Jeter would not want to upstage Mariano five years from now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Cheater central. Pettite. Clemens. A Rod. Cano?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom