the season's not over but, in year 4, would you say | Syracusefan.com

the season's not over but, in year 4, would you say

No. Overall his recruiting is lacking. Discipline on the field continues to be a big problem. In game decisions are shaky at best. And we aren't winning.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

No. Overall his recruiting is lacking. Discipline on the field continues to be a big problem. In game decisions are shaky ar best. Ans we aren't winning.

This. The only thing Marrone has done better than the previous coaching staff is keep us competitive. As, we haven't been blown out in every game like we were under GROB. Every game feels like Groundhog Day no matter the outcome.

No. Overall his recruiting is lacking. Discipline on the field continues to be a big problem. In game decisions are shaky ar best. Ans we aren't winning.

This 100%, offense is as bad as ever and specials, penalties, and turnovers are as bad as they were in year 1.

No. Best I can say at this point is he isn't GROB. Not even close.

No. Best I can say at this point is he isn't GROB. Not even close.

Part of the problem from day 1 has been some fans and even some of the coaches only being concerned with being better than Grob. Just look at the number of times something is compared to what Grob did. It's almost a staple for some posters.

The football program is 2-7 against FBS teams last year and 1-4 so far against FBS teams this year. Thus, we are 3-11 for the last 14 games played against FBS teams. Record speaks for it self. I really would like to see HCDM succeed but the bottom line are in the W's and L's. I didn't count Maine, Stony Brooks, Akron's etc. as those should be automatics W's but a .500 record against FBS teams should be achievable and the minimum goal.

Part of the problem from day 1 has been some fans and even some of the coaches only being concerned with being better than Grob. Just look at the number of times something is compared to what Grob did. It's almost a staple for some posters.

I was going to mention this point - seems as though any defense of Marrone starts with an improvement vs GRob. Problem is, that GRob shouldn't be the standard.

No. Overall his recruiting is lacking. Discipline on the field continues to be a big problem. In game decisions are shaky at best. And we aren't winning.

He's ray handley minus the recruiting factor.

See ya!!!

No, I think his recruiting ideas mixed with the type of coach he and the youth of Hackett is is a bad combo.

Fielding punts going out of bounds, the constant jumping offsides, running backs not going upfield...just not in their bones and Marrone has an NFL head.

Marrone was never a HC before this job, Greg Robinson was never a HC before this job. Hire a damn coach with HC experience. Marrone isn't turning it around next year with a brand new QB and a tougher schedule. Dr. Gross should release this now and not set the program back another 3-4 years just to give Marrone another lost year. The fanbase will give the coach a honeymoon year with tough results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom