The set up for this Marquette game feels eerily similar to 2011 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The set up for this Marquette game feels eerily similar to 2011

I usually err on the side of optimism when it comes to SU hoops, but I recognize that hoops is a game of matchups, and Marquette is a bad matchup for SU. Marquette has won 3 of the last 4 games between the teams, and in SU's one win the Orange nearly blew a 23-point lead at the Dome. 80% was too high a number, but of all the teams left in the field, I think Marquette is the toughest draw for Syracuse. To repeat, I hope I'm wrong.

Jeremy do you ever post something positive?

How was that post negative? Its taking an honest look at a team that matches up well with Syracuse, if you cant see that I am not sure what to tell you. I thought SU matched up well with Cal and Indiana hence I didnt have a similar post for either game. Also you may want to check out my Lax posts yesterday if your looking for the uber positive.

At the end of the day, to win national titles, you have to beat good teams. Syracuse definitely is capable of beating Marquette, but it won't be easy.

Great point, regardless of the opponent we were going to play a good team today no matter who it is. I think some of us just wish it wasnt a BE team, it takes away our advantage of scheming for the zone in just 1 day.

this years Marquette team isn't a bad matchup for us in prior year it was. Some forget that we had Marquette down 10 in Milwaukee in the second half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom