The Shady to Tennessee thread (it was fun while it lasted)... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

The Shady to Tennessee thread (it was fun while it lasted)...

Because if he doesn’t implicate someone else it’s basically him and JoePa that knew and didn’t protect kids.

Doesn’t anyone else find it odd that he never mentioned this is any of the investigation, depos, trials and it comes up in 2016 as part of some insurance litigation.

And all the hundreds of people interviewed and deposed and who provided testimony over the last 6 or so years and not once was Schiano called?

I’m all for belittling Schiano for his no-nothing approach to football, but saying he knew about child abuse (and did nothing) based on POS Mcquerys testimony is beyond the pale.
i bet lots of people down there are throwing the sandusky stuff against the wall because they really don't want that bozo who thinks an RPO is a rush punt offense, putting fa.m.i.l.y. on jerseys, and devoting lots of time to defending victory formations

Last edited:
i bet lots of people down there are throwing the sandusky stuff against the wall because they really don't want that bozo who thinks an RPO is a rush punt offense, putting fa.m.i.l.y. on jerseys, and devoting lots of time to defending victory formations
My guess would be everyone other than the media and politicians.

That guys been trying to exonerate paterno for years. Notice he doesn’t mention testimony under oath. Just beats up current social media.
If the report was discredited, then why did Penn St pay all the victims millions of dollars? This guy is just another scumbag, who refuses to admit Joe knew, and did nothing.

Erik Ainge posts DM exchange with Lane Kiffin, gets roasted

Tennessee fans/media are coming off as sicko's with this whole process. Read the article from the link above a radio host in the area DM'd Lane Kiffin and went after him (mind you Lane Kiffin isn't going back to UT or anything the host just lost it.) UT is nearing in on Penn St level of sicko's with their fan's and culture. Jesus its disturbing to watch

Erik Ainge posts DM exchange with Lane Kiffin, gets roasted

Tennessee fans/media are coming off as sicko's with this whole process. Read the article from the link above a radio host in the area DM'd Lane Kiffin and went after him (mind you Lane Kiffin isn't going back to UT or anything the host just lost it.) UT is nearing in on Penn St level of sicko's with their fan's and culture. Jesus its disturbing to watch

You couldn’t pay me enough money to coach at one of those places. I’d basically cut heel wrestling promos on the fanbase after every game.

Maybe some Rick Rude, “what I need right now is for all of you Tennessee sweathogs to shut your mouths and keep the noise down while I handle this press conference and show you what a real coach looks like.”
My cocktail flew out my nose here...

Maybe some Rick Rude, “what I need right now is for all of you Tennessee sweathogs to shut your mouths and keep the noise down while I handle this press conference and show you what a real coach looks like.”

Outstanding. Given that it’s Tennesse you could also go with...

file_179543_10_honky.jpg

If you were to give the United States an enema, you'd stick the hose right here in Knoxville.

Man, this has a TON of potential. We need a coach to go this route.

If you were to give the United States an enema, you'd stick the hose right here in Knoxville.

Man, this has a TON of potential. We need a coach to go this route.

Maybe a version of the Rock’s “Rock Concert” in Sacramento after quitting within months...

“I might take a plane, I might take a train, how do you people live here? You must be insane, I’m leaving Tennessee. Tennessee I’m leaving y’all. But I’ll be sure to come back when the Gators beat the Vols next fallll”.

So, ESPNU had an interview with Kirk Herbstreet this morning. Apparently, he lives in TN and had a phone conversation with Peyton Manning the night before everything went down. Manning was part of the interview and vetting process of Schiano. He was excited to get him and was all on board. This is 180 degrees from what twitter and VolNation were saying. VolNation was mislead by some Twitter idiots. This story just gets better and better.

You're mysteriously good at this. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom