The sharpshooters are pretty dull | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The sharpshooters are pretty dull

He should have been working with Devo in the off-season lear to get by a defender with the dribble. He’s so soft though.
Devo's work with Buddy hasn't improved that aspect of his game that much.

Buddy can work all he wants, but unfortunately his lack of quickness and athleticism is a killer. He is honestly lucky we don’t play man on defense
Buddy does work hard. But when I see footage of him backing down a shorter Devo in the family basement, I'm not sure that's been the most impactful when I see taller, more athletic players guarding him during games.

Why? These two chuckers are killing this team and if they aren't making 3's what else are they good at? I will update next month and happily eat crow.
I’m being facetious

Well Cole has certainly shot the ball way better lately and it certainly has a ton to do with getting some wins. He is up to 39% from 3 and played fantastic. Now if we can somehow get Buddy to join the fun and get on a roll and increase his 33% from 3 . Just maybe, we can spring a few upsets. Let 's start tonight.

Well Cole has certainly shot the ball way better lately and it certainly has a ton to do with getting some wins. He is up to 39% from 3 and played fantastic. Now if we can somehow get Buddy to join the fun and get on a roll and increase his 33% from 3 . Just maybe, we can spring a few upsets. Let 's start tonight.
Cole is the third priority for defense and gets a lot of open looks because of Jie and Buddy. Buddy always has a body or two on him

With all the mileage on JG3 minutes wise, facing pressure D, handling the ball all game…..it’s a credit to him for his improved percentage from deep this year. Aside from last game and maybe 1 or 2 others, he has been very good from deep.

With all the mileage on JG3 minutes wise, facing pressure D, handling the ball all game…..it’s a credit to him for his improved percentage from deep this year. Aside from last game and maybe 1 or 2 others, he has been very good from deep.

He's in way better shape this year. Maybe it wasn't just the donuts last year, the COVID obviously had a lot to do with it.

Buddy’s 3 point shooting stats to start the season his first
3 years.

10 games in 18-19: 6-22 for 27.5% and finished at 36%
8 games in 19-20: 21-71 for 29.5% and finished at 37%
11 games in 20-21: 22-80 for 27.5% and finished at 38%
well you HAVE to figure in Lafayette and Cornell play some seriously stymying defense.:cool:

First, Buddy is no sharp shooter. I mean, if you can't even average beyond 35% from 3pt land, come on.

First, Buddy is no sharp shooter. I mean, if you can't even average beyond 35% from 3pt land, come on.
if buddy had shot +40% from three this season...the team is in the tournament, imo

so many times this season he has clanged clutch 3s the team needed him to hit in close losses at the end of games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom