The thing about the UCONN/ Pitt game that is encouraging | Syracusefan.com

The thing about the UCONN/ Pitt game that is encouraging

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
I didn't see any worldbeaters playing wr for Pitt and their O line was decimated with inuries and their best player went out in the 1st quater.. who knows

I didn't see any world beaters for Louisville before we played either. Every game brings a different element and depending on gameplans, matchups and execution who knows what will happen until it does. UConn may have a guy that will be wide open as SU puts 8 or so in the box and runs for an easy td.

I didn't see any worldbeaters playing wr for Pitt and their O line was decimated with inuries and their best player went out in the 1st quater.. who knows

All about matchups. Spread O + P Defense = bad things. NFL O + P Defense = solid performance.

The general commentary in CT was that the UConn coaching staff developed their entire defensive game plan on stopping Pitt's running game. When Graham went down, Pitt went to an offense heavily predicated on short slant passes that our defense never adjusted to. So much for in game adjustments I guess.

Who on Louisville scared you? Did they have any worldbeaters?
We are about as inconsistent a team you will find and hopefully the good team comes to play Saturday otherwise it will be another long day.

I was surprised the 6'8" TE had not caught a TD pass all season until our game.

Cuse is 2-19 in noon starts since 2006. And one of those wins was against Toledo this year(xp gift game). Don't get your hopes up for either game.

Cuse is 2-19 in noon starts since 2006. And one of those wins was against Toledo this year(xp gift game.
Why do you spread such false information?

2011 noon victories: Toledo, Yukon*, Pitt*
2010 noon victories: USF, WVU, Cincinnati
2007 noon victories: Louisville,
2006 noon victories: Illinois, Yukon

Who on Louisville scared you? Did they have any worldbeaters?
We are about as inconsistent a team you will find and hopefully the good team comes to play Saturday otherwise it will be another long day.

I dont know Teddy Washington looked pretty dynamic, young and can make some mistakes but he is a he'll of an athlete, a lot of potential that showed last Saturday..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom