The two least funny commercial campaigns

SWC75

Bored Historian
...that were trying to be funny.

- Wendy's

R.846707a0a1e8be94826c39be0763c3d9

Liberty Mutual: Limu the Emu

limuemu.jpg

They both appear on our local news cast.

Conversely, I think Progressive with Flo and The Geico Gecko have been effective, but I have not ever considered either product. But, I feel many others have.

Conversely, I think Progressive with Flo and The Geico Gecko have been effective, but I have not ever considered either product. But, I feel many others have.
Did you know Flo was in early seasons of Mad Men? Everything is connected.

let me say this about the Liberty Mutual jingle. it sounds to me as if the ad exes actually forgot they had the account and made it up in the elevator ride to the 4th floor presentation .
"ok how's this...Liberty Liberty Libb-erty Libb-erty "

GENIUS !

wonder what it takes to stick as a spokesperson ? att LILY, FLO, Jan from the toyota ads, mr whiffle or the maytag man, jared from subway (cough) etc etc. why do some companies stick with these unexceptional nobodies and make them the face of the company ? must cost more $$.

wonder what it takes to stick as a spokesperson ? att LILY, FLO, Jan from the toyota ads, mr whiffle or the maytag man, jared from subway (cough) etc etc. why do some companies stick with these unexceptional nobodies and make them the face of the company ? must cost more $$.

Lily is not an unexceptional nobody!

e04pme47yw621.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom