The Upside - Pittsburgh | Syracusefan.com

The Upside - Pittsburgh

SWC75

Bored Historian
- We have an exciting team, full of talents that are fun to watch. Jesse can make all the plays around the basket, (if the refs will let him) and blocked 6 shots tonight. Maliq Brown just works it and works it until he gets what he wanted. I even saw him dogging a point guard down the court in the press and he kept his 6-8 body in front of the guy all the way. Quadir Copeland showed he can make shot and also does spinning moves to get lay-ups in traffic. He’s dynamite on the press and is a creative passer. Judah Mintz has moves galore and a knack for getting to the line, (although some of his techniques are dubious: if he played for the other guys, we’d hate his guts: that’s what you need – players the other teams are going to hate).

- The fans, (many of them) gave up on this game: the team never did.

- Our young players have to achieve consistency and Jim needs to play the guys who doing the most to win the game. Maybe Jim will finally be forced to make the necessary changes in the line-up that will really get this team moving forward.

8-5 with 18+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

It was the most electric I had seen the Dome in quite a while. Fun to be there!

It was a no brainer to me to get the ball to Joe for the winning shot. But Cinderella turned into a pumpkin (again). Gerry would hit the winning shot 11 out of 10 times.

I was standing in a line today and this woman said, “Hey, did you go to the game?” The man said, “I sure did.” She asked, “Was it fun?” “Yes,” he said, “it was a lot of fun!” “I need to go to more games,” she said. No mention that we lost.

- We have an exciting team, full of talents that are fun to watch. Jesse can make all the plays around the basket, (if the refs will let him) and blocked 6 shots tonight. Maliq Brown just works it and works it until he gets what he wanted. I even saw him dogging a point guard down the court in the press and he kept his 6-8 body in front of the guy all the way. Quadir Copeland showed he can make shot and also does spinning moves to get lay-ups in traffic. He’s dynamite on the press and is a creative passer. Judah Mintz has moves galore and a knack for getting to the line, (although some of his techniques are dubious: if he played for the other guys, we’d hate his guts: that’s what you need – players the other teams are going to hate).

- The fans, (many of them) gave up on this game: the team never did.

- Our young players have to achieve consistency and Jim needs to play the guys who doing the most to win the game. Maybe Jim will finally be forced to make the necessary changes in the line-up that will really get this team moving forward.

8-5 with 18+ to go

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!
I don’t know SWC...for 11:00 on a Tuesday night when most of us had to work this morning and a 20 point deficit with 9 minutes to go...I thought the fans played a big role in the comeback. That’s hardly giving up.

I don’t know SWC...for 11:00 on a Tuesday night when most of us had to work this morning and a 20 point deficit with 9 minutes to go...I thought the fans played a big role in the comeback. That’s hardly giving up.

Yeah, the ones who stayed. Half of them went home when the team was down 20.

I've posted this before, but people really miss out when they stop attending games. At least to me, nothing beats being there watching these guys work their butt off. It was probably the smallest crowd of the season, but it was great watching us carve 18 points in a ten minute span.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom