The Walking Dead | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

The Walking Dead

Love glen but am glad someone of significance has died. The show needed it.

You could see a scenario where it's Nicholas being eaten but ...no way not with the way he was screaming.

The baseball bat to the side of glens head was way more shocking though :)

I'm 100% sure that Glenn is not dead.

He's been on set and filming.

Glen is gonzo. Not sure what death I preferred, the comic book death or the show death.

Is Jesus going to save the day next week ? He's a character I'm really hoping they introduce and next week with Rick seemingly trapped in the RV is a good time for an intro. Sort of mimics his comic intro.
I hadn't thought about Jesus being the, ahem, "savior." But it makes sense. He's been filming already so we know he has to show up sooner than later.

Look away from the spoilers, since a certain "dead" character is pictured with Jesus here:

walking-dead-paul-jesus-monroe-jpg.jpg

I hadn't thought about Jesus being the, ahem, "savior." But it makes sense. He's been filming already so we know he has to show up sooner than later.

Look away from the spoilers, since a certain "dead" character is pictured with Jesus here:

walking-dead-paul-jesus-monroe-jpg.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if the show keeps all of it's characters around for filming during a season, even if they are killed off. Makes it easier to keep character deaths a secret that way.

It wouldn't surprise me if the show keeps all of it's characters around for filming during a season, even if they are killed off. Makes it easier to keep character deaths a secret that way.
Given the fact that Talking Dead refused to put Glenn in the "In Memoriam" and was being very carefully not to get into specifics about his fate, coupled with the fact that they read a statement from Kirkman about how we will see Glenn again "in some way"...coupled yet again with this photographic evidence...

He's alive. I'm 1000000% certain.

Given the fact that Talking Dead refused to put Glenn in the "In Memoriam" and was being very carefully not to get into specifics about his fate, coupled with the fact that they read a statement from Kirkman about how we will see Glenn again "in some way"...coupled yet again with this photographic evidence...

That's my guess. In post 83. We shall see

Maybe Jesus saves Glen then and not Rick. In the comic, if I remember correctly, Jesus appears shortly after a massive horde attack and just after Glen's death.

They could have Nick on top of Glen being eaten but I personally think it's time for a good guy to die.

Eh, they also could have purposefully done that to drive the conversation about the episode. People spend all week debating it and tune in in huge numbers next Sunday for a 90 minute episode to find out what really happened. If the episode next week doesn't show what really happened, I'm not gonna be too happy. My guess is that you're gonna have to wait until the end of the 90 minutes to find out what really happened.

Eh, they also could have purposefully done that to drive the conversation about the episode. People spend all week debating it and tune in in huge numbers next Sunday for a 90 minute episode to find out what really happened. If the episode next week doesn't show what really happened, I'm not gonna be too happy. My guess is that you're gonna have to wait until the end of the 90 minutes to find out what really happened.
I would actually be kinda surprised if they resolve this next week. Although with 90 minutes for the episode, I think they almost HAVE to at this point, but they also dragged out Sophia's fate for a full, what, 7 episodes?

Look, the truth is, I've read and watched enough zombie crap at this point in my life if somebody pranked me with a zombie attack I may honestly murder somebody. And not in a "haha, you got me good, now I'm gonna kill you" way but more in like I'll literally take their head off with a machete kind of way.

Somebody could prank me with clowns though. Zombie fight, clown flight is my motto.

For the comic readers, they've officially cast Negan.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan - I guess he's currently on The Good Wife, and was on Grey's Anatomy, but I know him mostly as being John Winchester on Supernatural and The Comedian in Watchmen.

Based on his performance as The Comedian, it's a freaking phenomenal choice. The Comedian is extremely close to Negan...or at least, you could easily see The Comedian spiral into becoming Negan in a similar situation. You may also recognize Jeffrey Dean Morgan as being Javier Bardem's doppelgänger.

For the comic readers, they've officially cast Negan.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan - I guess he's currently on The Good Wife, and was on Grey's Anatomy, but I know him mostly as being John Winchester on Supernatural and The Comedian in Watchmen.

Based on his performance as The Comedian, it's a freaking phenomenal choice. The Comedian is extremely close to Negan...or at least, you could easily see The Comedian spiral into becoming Negan in a similar situation. You may also recognize Jeffrey Dean Morgan as being Javier Bardem's doppelgänger.

Tremendous casting! He must of had to put weight back on because he was pretty gaunt as Deaf in the History Channel's miniseries Texas Rising. Negan is a big guy.

Tremendous casting! He must of had to put weight back on because he was pretty gaunt as Deaf in the History Channel's miniseries Texas Rising. Negan is a big guy.
That actor was really good in The Losers, which is a stupendously underrated action comedy by the way.

So who was that calling for help at the end of last night's episode?

i'm more curious to know who the new group is. Neagan's group would not have let those two go. (and they are obviously armed to the teeth). Love that Abraham is bringing home some rpgs

So who was that calling for help at the end of last night's episode?

Well, let's look at this with facts. Who had the walkies?

Rick
Tasha
Glenn
Daryl

You know it's not Tasha, or Daryl. And based on the preview for next week's episode, it's not Rick. Therefore it's one of three possibilities:

It's Glenn...
OR

It's dipshit who took Daryl's bike and crossbow...
OR

It's someone else with a radio who happens to be listening to the same frequency.

i'm more curious to know who the new group is. Neagan's group would not have let those two go. (and they are obviously armed to the teeth). Love that Abraham is bringing home some rpgs

I could have sworn that I heard the backstabbing motorcycle stealer mention the word "outpost" in one of Daryl's hazy unconscious episodes. If they are going with the comics, the Saviors had outposts stationed all over the place. They could be Saviors.

I could have sworn that I heard the backstabbing motorcycle stealer mention the word "outpost" in one of Daryl's hazy unconscious episodes. If they are going with the comics, the Saviors had outposts stationed all over the place. They could be Saviors.

yes, good catch, could've been a savior outpost. i'll have to rewatch that scene.

If people like spoilers, there are spoilers out about what happens on Sunday's episode. And yes, THE question is answered.

Man, I hope Carl does a spin around Billy The Kid draw on Ron and plants one between the peepers. Ron has to go.

Man, I hope Carl does a spin around Billy The Kid draw on Ron and plants one between the peepers. Ron has to go.

I think whatever Ron was planning has taken an abrupt turn here. Or maybe he'll just try to off him amidst all the chaos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom