The West Injury | Syracusefan.com

The West Injury

LeMoyneCuse

All American
It's been mentioned in a few threads lately, so I thought I'd add my rather dated knowledge of the subject.

West didn't play in Rochester or the Spring Game. But he did participate in practice. He wore the don't-hit-me white jersey.

From what I saw, there was tape on his left hand. It was either a wrist or thumb issue. I can't imagine he would have any lingering problems from a break or even a sprain after three months of no football.

Granted, my conclusion is limited to observations I made back in April. But I really don't think there's cause to worry.

It's been mentioned in a few threads lately, so I thought I'd add my rather dated knowledge of the subject.

West didn't play in Rochester or the Spring Game. But he did participate in practice. He wore the don't-hit-me white jersey.

From what I saw, there was tape on his left hand. It was either a wrist or thumb issue. I can't imagine he would have any lingering problems from a break or even a sprain after three months of no football.

Granted, my conclusion is limited to observations I made back in April. But I really don't think there's cause to worry.

Agree I think there is more concern about Foster who appears to have suffered a major injury and is likely out this year. Tough blow for a team that needs all the skill position players it can get. Also worried about West and injuries hes going to be a redshirt soph and hes been hurt to some degree every year, hopefully we can get him healthy by the end of next month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom