The world has not come to an end... | Syracusefan.com

The world has not come to an end...

cto

Administrator
There is that really intent and focused look that our best teams have when they finally click. Have not seen it yet. If I see that then I'll make a big batch of Kool aid and say we beat a ranked team at home and make the tourney. Hate to put a ceiling on the season but that is what has been shown so far.

Is this a serious post? I'm genuinely curious. I imagine it is sarcasm. If not, pure delusion.

Definitely delusion, but I am open to being surprised. And I mean really surprised.

Definitely delusion, but I am open to being surprised. And I mean really surprised.

We have to win like 7 in a row to get top 25 consideration. LOL.

Is this a serious post? I'm genuinely curious. I imagine it is sarcasm. If not, pure delusion.

Not serious. Though I'm incredibly happy we won tonight and I think this win is immensely encouraging, more so than most will recognize.

I think our team is able to compete with anyone, just gotta cut down on the mental errors. Without some boneheaded plays and complete mental lapses in the zone we would've won this game by double digits.

Yes, yes we do.

Duke's lost 3 of 4 but I still think a win over them at home is the type of season changing moment we can rally behind. It's do'able.

Was joking about the top 25, and we may not make the tournament, but I truly believe this teams capable of getting to 18 or so wins and not collapsing to, or below, .500.

Duke's lost 3 of 4 but I still think a win over them at home is the type of season changing moment we can rally behind. It's do'able.

I don't see it. I think Wake is a solid team and a solid win and Duke may be trending down, but we still have a lot of work to do. Our defense needs to get to another level.

Not serious. Though I'm incredibly happy we won tonight and I think this win is immensely encouraging, more so than most will recognize.

I think our team is able to compete with anyone, just gotta cut down on the mental errors. Without some boneheaded plays and complete mental lapses in the zone we would've won this game by double digits.

Glad you weren't serious. People post crazy stuff all the time, so I wasn't sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom