There are still great seats available through SU | Syracusefan.com

There are still great seats available through SU

looks like there is no shot of an allotment sellout. sad.

Wondered why no airlines picked up a direct route Syr-Hou. In 2013 Delta not only upped the plane sizes, they added an a330 (IIRC) on top of the 3 reg scheduled flights -- also on top of all the directs from buf, roc, bing, alb, NYC.

Houston has 10% of that.

Awesome, great to see the support of the Orange, can't wait!

See everyone in Houston!

HAHA. guess i was wrong.

if general public was getting seats in 102 and 103 this morn - who got the 138-140 seats?

It's not like the ticket office at SU ever got anything wrong before. :noidea:

Here's best available right now:

Location Type Price Total
Section 102
Row EE
Seat 11 - 12
view map
Ticket
2 x $340.00 $680.00 add to cart
Section 101
Row JJ
Seat 10 - 11
view map
Ticket
2 x $340.00 $680.00

Getting ready to pull the trigger on sec 103 row 41, now just have to figure out how to get there.

Edit: System down, had the tickets in my cart, but they disappeared and now FF tickets aren't an option :(

Getting ready to pull the trigger on sec 103 row 41, now just have to figure out how to get there.

Edit: System down, had the tickets in my cart, but they disappeared and now FF tickets aren't an option :(

Oh snap, and 103 is the best section they had today!

When I first went to the site, the first tickets it popped up were section 138 and 101 (that was like 10:01 eastern). I rejected those and got a Section 103 come up the next time. At the same time I was waiting in line on the phone for the carrier dome box office. I got in and talked to the person there to see if they had any Section 104 or 105 left. He said no, so I pulled the trigger with seconds to spare on the 103's. The guy told me at that time that tickets were selling fast and sections were closing.

Same thing happened to me. I had a ticket in 103 row AA in my cart and the clock just stopped around 45 seconds :(

Looking for two if anyone has extras or can't make it.

I just got them in section 140 by calling about 20 minutes ago. She said thats all they had

looks like there is no shot of an allotment sellout. sad.

Wondered why no airlines picked up a direct route Syr-Hou. In 2013 Delta not only upped the plane sizes, they added an a330 (IIRC) on top of the 3 reg scheduled flights -- also on top of all the directs from buf, roc, bing, alb, NYC.

Houston has 10% of that.

didnt see this yesterday - but really can't believe 1 of the airlines didnt pick up a direct or 2.

http://www.syracuse.com/entertainme...advance_of_final_four.html#incart_river_index

For those who got tickets through SU were they instant download or do you need to go to will call? Any details on when will call will be open. Trying to avoid going the day of... I imagine it will be a zoo

For those who got tickets through SU were they instant download or do you need to go to will call? Any details on when will call will be open. Trying to avoid going the day of... I imagine it will be a zoo

They will be at Will Call. I called and it opens at 9Am on Saturday

In Atlanta I got my tickets at will call on Friday then went down to Olympic Park for the concerts and events there. There wasn't much of a wait to get the tickets.

In Atlanta I got my tickets at will call on Friday then went down to Olympic Park for the concerts and events there. There wasn't much of a wait to get the tickets.
Thanks for the responses guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom