There is a whole lot of | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

There is a whole lot of

there are 351 teams in Div 1 - we are in the top 40

What is your source? I am aware of only three polls that go beyond the Top 25.

The always brilliant :) Ken Pom has us at 42.

Sagarin rates us at 48

Colley at 61

What is your source? I am aware of only three polls that go beyond the Top 25.

The always brilliant :) Ken Pom has us at 42.

Sagarin rates us at 48

Colley at 61
KENPOM! KENPOM!
;)

Byron Scott on Sunday night said that NCAA hoops have become way more physical than the NBA is. It is a joke how much the Butler-Matt Howard or Big Teen hoops style has spread throughout the country.

pearl31 said:
KENPOM! KENPOM! ;)

I mean we could just go with the pearl31 eye test over statistical analysis that covers every D1 team from top to bottom.

Love how people say we could have lost name how many more. Well we didn't.

The people who have been down on this team since the beginning of the season, will continue to be. Cause as much as they would like to be proven wrong. They also want to be able to say "I told you so".

So you saw no red flags last year when we were squeaking by inferior teams scoring 50-60 points? A win is a win, yes? :crazy:

How many D1 college teams were there in say 1990 compared to today's ~340? It seems like there are more and more D1 teams every year. I don't blame them. There has to be some decent coin for smaller schools either being a punching bag or winning a conference and making the dance. I'm sure that there are guys who would be valuable bench and program guys at p5 school, but aren't because they can get lots of playing time at a smaller school.

I think this is a really good point. I think their is more attraction to going to smaller schools and getting more PT as long as the school is D 1 anyway.

suck in college hoop. As bad as we are, and we are bad, thewre are a lot of teams we play that suck. Anyone watch B.C. and Pitt tonight? They suck. Every game will be tough for us, we just beat Va Tech by 2 in a game their 3rd best player didn't play in. Still, as I said, a lot of suck out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom