They’ve stopped playing for him. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

They’ve stopped playing for him.

Our team is built for man
I don't think Girardi can match up with an athletic two.

I don't think Edwards can match up with an athletic five.

He'd be out of the game by halftime if the Orange played a straight man to man.

Down the line, I just don't see what you see.

which draft?
According to whom?

He won't have the NCAAT to do anything - nor the NIT - so this is his "tournament" to show off. But this isn't high school showboating.
He ain't getting to first round - maybe not second round - without team leadership and team success.

Which this team don't have.

Don't shoot the messenger.

According to Bleacher Report lead scout/NBA Draft analyst Jonathan Wasserman...

The wow is that in the six years prior to Hop leaving we recruited FIFTEEN top 100 guys.

I posted that little factoid last week but maybe it deserves it’s own thread.

And the last year, Hop didn't even try; he took those guys with him to Washington.

I'm sure Mintz hasn't even seen it...
Hopefully he listens to people that matter in that regard, im usually all for guys leaving, but he definitely would benefit here with the ball in his hands.

Hopefully he listens to people that matter in that regard, im usually all for guys leaving, but he definitely would benefit here with the ball in his hands.

I don't disagree... All I am saying is he played last night like a guy trying to showcase his premier shooting... chirping happening he may make first round in draft... I don't think these are coincidences...

I don't disagree... All I am saying is he played last night like a guy trying to showcase his premier shooting... chirping happening he may make first round in draft... I don't think these are coincidences...
I wasn’t disagreeing with ya at all, my bad if it came off like that. Was just adding onto what you were saying.

I think you’re 100% right.

A few open 3's don't make him a first round pick just yet.

True, but kinda misses the point.

He's using a game like last night to showcase his biggest weakness, because he wants to go now. I imagine we'll see a lot more attempts as the season winds down into yet another disappointment.

Benny will play in the NBA...mark it down.
cheech chong 80s GIF by RETRO-FIEND

True, but kinda misses the point.

He's using a game like last night to showcase his biggest weakness, because he wants to go now. I imagine we'll see a lot more attempts as the season winds down into yet another disappointment.
Who can blame him, they were all good shots anyway

Who can blame him, they were all good shots anyway

Any 3 he takes is a good look. There's never a defender within 10 feet of him when he's behind the arc.

It has confused me this year that he isn't a better shooter. How does a guard make it this far without being one in this day and age?

Any 3 he takes is a good look. There's never a defender within 10 feet of him when he's behind the arc.

It has confused me this year that he isn't a better shooter. How does a guard make it this far without being one in this day and age?
Well, if we want to take a hard gulp and be honest.

If he was a better shooter, his final choices wouldnt have been DePaul or Syracuse

I have to assume he just got the basket anytime he wanted just about every game before he played here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom