Things are just fine in Jax for St Doug | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Things are just fine in Jax for St Doug

Two QBs from that game...

23-36, 293 yds, 1 TD (sacked 3 times for - 20 yds)
23-38, 290 yds 2 TDs (sacked 3 times for -12 yds)

Which one was Brady? Bortles?
Patriots had no Julian Edelman in this game and Gronk was knocked out of the game early in the second quarter.
Plus that Jacksonville D was miles better than that year’s New England D.

I know the answer is A is Bortles and B is Brady because Brady threw 2 TDs to Amendola in the 4th Q.

Patriots had no Julian Edelman in this game and Gronk was knocked out of the game early in the second quarter.
Plus that Jacksonville D was miles better than that year’s New England D.

I know the answer is A is Bortles and B is Brady because Brady threw 2 TDs to Amendola in the 4th Q.

Nobody’s besmirching your beloved Patsies.

The point of my post was to show that despite Blake Bortles being Blake Bortles, Doug Marrone competed with NE.

And I don’t think it was crazy or irrational that many people expected Doug to have the Jags back in the playoffs the following year.

Just thought it was a poor response from xc84 to imply that Doug Marrone couldn’t compete with NE because Bortles was no good.

Because he did.

You seem butt-hurt. Marrone was supposed to contend with Brady/Patriots with Blake Bortles?

He did until he took a knee at the end of the first half in that AFC title game. Game was over right then. Everyone knew he'd turtle up in the 2nd half.

He did until he took a knee at the end of the first half in that AFC title game. Game was over right then. Everyone knew he'd turtle up in the 2nd half.
Doug coached his team to AFC title game with Blake Bortles at QB? That’s what good coaches can do.

Doug coached his team to AFC title game with Blake Bortles at QB? That’s what good coaches can do.

Who said Marrone is a bad coach? This thread gives me whiplash.

Who was the coach of the Chargers the year that they lost the SB with Stan Humphries at QB? I think that Lovie Smith was the coach of the Bears when they lost the SB with Rex Grossman at QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom