Think Indiana and FSU can be decent matchups for us | Syracusefan.com

Think Indiana and FSU can be decent matchups for us

Cuseball

Starter
Both Indiana and FSU are the type of teams that can get sucked into firing away 3 pointers and neither team is great from deep. Now both Indiana and FSU (especially FSU) are way more athletic than Cuse but i have a feeling we come back from the Bahamas with a way more consistent offensive game. Neither game is easy and the FSU pressure will be nightmarish but I am calling a 2-0 week for the Cuse with some noticeable improvement from Benny.

Cuse!

Year in and year out either teams and/or players have had career days when playing against the zone and it’s not just in the last few years, try the past 20 or so years. Are both games winnable, sure but just because Indiana and FSU have not been on fire from behind the arc doesn’t mean it will continue against the zone. If Indiana’s Parker Stewart or FSU’s Malik Osborne catch fire it will be a long night especially if the struggles continue on the offensive end. This year’s team has the narrowest margin of any team since the 2001-02 squad in terms of winnable games if either the offense or defense takes the night off. If this team does not play well on both ends of the floor it will be difficult to win games.

Both Indiana and FSU are the type of teams that can get sucked into firing away 3 pointers and neither team is great from deep. Now both Indiana and FSU (especially FSU) are way more athletic than Cuse but i have a feeling we come back from the Bahamas with a way more consistent offensive game. Neither game is easy and the FSU pressure will be nightmarish but I am calling a 2-0 week for the Cuse with some noticeable improvement from Benny.

Cuse!
Ok that’s the first game and onto FSU. I am not sure I would characterize this as noticeable improvement from Benny but perhaps the minutes help

Cuse

Cuse!

I am selfishly bumping this because I am smart and a true believe when times are tough. Cuse!

Cuse!
Somebody nailed it.

Cuse!
Hey Cuseball - what PowerBall numbers should I play?

I am selfishly bumping this because I am smart and a true believe when times are tough. Cuse!
80207252.jpg

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom