This announcer with pasch | Syracusefan.com

This announcer with pasch

Yeah, he's pretty brutal to listen to. He doesn't understand the role of the color commentator. No one wants to hear you speaking 75% of the time, Dakich, or however it's spelled.

I heard him in an interview last Monday or Tuesday and the guy was all sorts of excited to be announcing the SJU game.

I like how he's trying to tell MCW how he should try to dunk, and mentioning Daryl Dawkins constantly for about the next three minutes.

Good lord, can these guys focus on our game for 12 seconds? They do not want to talk about anything but OTHER teams.

Good lord, can these guys focus on our game for 12 seconds? They do not want to talk about anything but OTHER teams.
K-State NEVER beats Kansas.

I'm actually more angry just listening to this moron ramble aimlessly then if su were losing the game.

He has a stiffie for JB, always has .
That's because he is the coolest coach in college basketball. Had to laugh @ that one. Even the most ardent JB supports would have a hard time saying that with a straight face.

Listening to Dakich just caused me to pick up my cat and punt him across the room.

I think the ASPCA would understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom