This board is fine | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

This board is fine

I mean, we have a coach who is nationally famous for charismatic speeches. Say something so that they're no longer sleepwalking. That's why you make millions of dollars.

You make that sound easy. There has never been a coach who hasn't had a team come out flat at some place in time. The fact we have Clemson next made it very difficult to not look ahead, IMO, speeches be damned.

It’s more than being frustrated by a blow out loss. There was plenty of stupidity.

Babers threads/posts less then one year ago.

PAY THE MAN NOW
EXTEND THE MAN NOW
Babers is the savior
Etc

The past few days we questioned EVERYTHING about him as a HC and I mean everything

Questioned his ability to prep a team
Questioned who he chose as assistants
Questioned his game planning
Questioned his play calling
Questioned his recruiting
Questioned who he starts
Questioned who he plays
Questioned his system
Questioned what he eats for breakfast

As usual, a little dramatic.

I think the questions regarding one assistant are valid. I don't see many of the other questions you list. That's taking one post out of 10,000 and making it seem like its the vast majority (again, dramatic).

Everyone is disappointed. And everyone is frustrated with what they've seen not only vs. Maryland but vs. Liberty as well. Hasn't been what was expected after last year. Can people be frustrated and vent now and then? Especially given what the OP said -- this was the most hyped offseason since McNabb and everyone knew how important the first two weeks were. Felt like Dee Brown fumbling on the 1 vs. NC State, except it wasn't close.

As usual, a little dramatic.

I think the questions regarding one assistant are valid. I don't see many of the other questions you list. That's taking one post out of 10,000 and making it seem like its the vast majority (again, dramatic).

Everyone is disappointed. And everyone is frustrated with what they've seen not only vs. Maryland but vs. Liberty as well. Hasn't been what was expected after last year. Can people be frustrated and vent now and then? Especially given what the OP said -- this was the most hyped offseason since McNabb and everyone knew how important the first two weeks were. Felt like Dee Brown fumbling on the 1 vs. NC State, except it wasn't close.

Two coaches and everything else I said plus deleted posts. There is a difference between frustration and wondering what the heck happened Saturday and questioning every facet of a HC job. That’s drama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom