This Board | Syracusefan.com

This Board

smmCUSE

Walk On
Longtime lurker, recent contributor, I first came to this board during the Fine fiasco for answers, but mainly for support. So it's not rocket science that most of us here come here to discuss, provide open forum for discussion, debate, etc. on all things Syracuse basketball... and its a coping mechanism in times like these.

But the suggest Coach Boeheim is to blame, or Ennis , or the referees, or hell even lighting in the gym...whatever, is straight up asinine. There seems to be a lot of mis-directed angst and to assert blame anywhere other than the fact we just did not make shots is just infuriating. And not supportive. It just exacerbates whatever grief we are feeling.

Yes, the epic collapse and fall from grace is devastating, but we had a great run, with great joys. We're all frustrated, I get it. BUT... this is sport. This is March Madness. The best team often does not win. That said, LETS GO ORANGE. And lets hope for another great season next season.

Longtime lurker, recent contributor, I first came to this board during the Fine fiasco for answers, but mainly for support. So it's not rocket science that most of us here come here to discuss, provide open forum for discussion, debate, etc. on all things Syracuse basketball... and its a coping mechanism in times like these.

But the suggest Coach Boeheim is to blame, or Ennis , or the referees, or hell even lighting in the gym...whatever, is straight up asinine. There seems to be a lot of mis-directed angst and to assert blame anywhere other than the fact we just did not make shots is just infuriating. And not supportive. It just exacerbates whatever grief we are feeling.

Yes, the epic collapse and fall from grace is devastating, but we had a great run, with great joys. We're all frustrated, I get it. BUT... this is sport. This is March Madness. The best team often does not win. That said, LETS GO ORANGE. And lets hope for another great season next season.

I respect your optimism man and agree with you somewhat but after a 25-0 start and number one ranking to lose in the round of 32 without making a single three point shot and having only one shot outside the paint and then getting two great opportunities to win it at the end and blowing both sucks. Especially when you lose to an 11 seed.

I respect your optimism man and agree with you somewhat but after a 25-0 start and number one ranking to lose in the round of 32 without making a single three point shot and having only one shot outside the paint and then getting two great opportunities to win it at the end and blowing both sucks. Especially when you lose to an 11 seed.
I agree wholeheartedly. And there may be something to the collapse... but who knows maybe our schedule facilitated that 25-0 start a bit? Look at our best wins. Baylor, Villanova, Duke. Two of which are gone, and Baylor self imploded mid season. Either way, it was a fun season. Sad to see it end.

And to those blaming Boeheim on our offense... We scored just two points less than we did last year vs. Marquette to reach the Final Four. Anyone blaming the offense that game?

Learn the ignore function. Finally started using it yesterday and am up to double-digit posters.

Positively giddy about the fact that I'll never have to read a post from the likes of Steveholt ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom