This has been a tough week for syracusefan.com | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

This has been a tough week for syracusefan.com

Alsacs - But what about recently for Battle? He has looked like a man possessed! Added bringing up the ball and looked tight with it.

It was Battle who stood out, player of the game even over Zion of Duke. I think Duke/K will be voting TB as all ACC (but not for POY in ACC the homer b*stards). Battle had another standout performance against Pitt (actually for me that's just his new normal).

Named Naismith National Player of the Week. Averaged 27.5 ppg. It's more than just me who thought he was an animal. Just a guess, but I doubt he ever got that award before.

Forget year over year. I'm telling you watch him from that Duke game out. The man just got the Memo, he's that guy from here on out. He finishes the season like that and just may be in the lottery.
I hope you are right. Battle is a stud he was a stud last year.
I got no problem with how he has played. My point was I didn’t think anyone was better than last year offensively.
I hope Battle is post Duke the rest of the year. I said what I said above because these posters are coming at me and it’s annoying.
I hope he plays as well as he did last week because whether the others believe it or not I want to win games and be a NC contender.

Indeed personal. He says we were over-punished then goes on to mention how’s it’s the 2nd time JB got punished.

He doesn’t like JB and is going to blame him for everything and will credit him for nothing. Get it?

Thought you were saying JB was punished because the NCAA made it personal. Sorry. My bad.

I hope you are right. Battle is a stud he was a stud last year.
I got no problem with how he has played. My point was I didn’t think anyone was better than last year offensively.
I hope Battle is post Duke the rest of the year. I said what I said above because these posters are coming at me and it’s annoying.
I hope he plays as well as he did last week because whether the others believe it or not I want to win games and be a NC contender.
I am viewing things through an optimistic orange frame. Hoping we just saw the new Battle and an improved Buddy.

Personally, I don't know what the deal is with Frank. He showed up for Duke but generally hasn't looked as good as last year to me. I know there was an injury but that should be in the rear view mirror by now.
So the backup is important. Looks like Buddy just took over the backup spot from JC.

Imagine thinking Brissett finishing has improved. Good lord

Imagine thinking Brissett finishing has improved. Good lord

His 2pg FG % is up to close to 44% from around 37% last year. He still misses too many layups but not as bad as last year.

It all started with the maintenance on Saturday. Then the IS news followed by so many sky is falling posts. We get it. Hop is cleaning JAB's pocket. Good for him but I never realized how many people want JAB to step down. People-you might not like the results under the next regime.

I really hope we win on Thursday. Otherwise the entire board will need a two day maintenance timeout.

I didnt read this thread, but a win would really help make things better, as has the passing of time already for me. Sometimes a catharsis helps us feel better rather than letting it fester. Did anyone use the word "meltdown" in this thread? I learned that word on here(past incarnations), and miss it.

His 2pg FG % is up to close to 44% from around 37% last year. He still misses too many layups but not as bad as last year.
plus, last year he shot 46.6% on shots at the rim. this year, it is up to 51.6%. like to see that higher but a clear improvement nonetheless.

of course, the toughest opponents remain ahead of us, but these are the data we have at hand.

Last edited: