this is a big day | Syracusefan.com

this is a big day

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Today is bigger than we all know. It is Ga tech and it is Senior day. But it is even bigger than that. Today is the refresh button. Fans and media (especially media) are starting to seriously doubt this team.

Not me. Not for 1 second. I doubted this team more at 17-0 than I do after a 1-3 stretch. I was "worried" after game 2 or 3 (you can look up my post). Not now.

Today, I am wearing my Syracuse polo to work to show faith... but TONIGHT, I am pulling my 'Orange Pride' t-shirt out of retirement. This is the shirt that I wore 4 days in a row in 2006. The 1st 2 days were in Syracuse, the last 2 days were in Madrid. I was in Kapital at about 4am when we beat Pitt. As soon as we got the text that the game was over (the champ game wasnt on tv in Madrid... but the Gtown game was, great story about that game), I ripped my dress shirt off to show all of Spain my 'Orange Pride' and celebrated with about 40 other Syracuse students.

Tonight I do the same. I show my 'Orange Pride' Keep the faith my Cuse family. We are in for a fun month.

It starts at 7pm.

Just so everyone knows, as i was driving back to the office from lunch I saw a guy in a Syracuse jacket (walking with a good looking blonde) and as I walked into my building, another guy walking in saw my shirt and yelled out 'Go Cuse'

This all happened in the last 5 minutes. In Vinings, GA - just outside of Atlanta.

Just so everyone knows, as i was driving back to the office from lunch I saw a guy in a Syracuse jacket (walking with a good looking blonde) and as I walked into my building, another guy walking in saw my shirt and yelled out 'Go Cuse'

This all happened in the last 5 minutes. In Vinings, GA - just outside of Atlanta.

Well everyone knows the good looking blondes like the Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom