This is going to mess up a lot of recruiting Excel charts. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

This is going to mess up a lot of recruiting Excel charts.

That adolescent humor. So funny. Did you make prank phone calls also to old ladies asking if their refrigerator was running?
The question is, who didn't do that when they were a kid?

We were doing that exact phone call and my little brother dialed 911, thought it would be funny to prank them. The phone rang right back instantly and my friends dad answered the phone.

Yeah we got in some trouble.

The question is, who didn't do that when they were a kid?

We were doing that exact phone call and my little brother dialed 911, thought it would be funny to prank them. The phone rang right back instantly and my friends dad answered the phone.

Yeah we got in some trouble.
Another great prank is to call two different pizza shops on two different phones, and hope they answer at the same time. Just say "I'd like to order a pizza" and listen to the rest of the conversation.

I did this a while ago and it was hilarious.

I went to a HS in Syracuse in the mid 2000s that had a top 10 state ranked football team, you can probably guess which one. A lot of my friends had D1 offers and rankings on recruiting sites. I didn’t play football. I played other sports.

A couple of my non-football friends and I created a fake profile on one of the sites, I was a 6’6 240 lb WR with a 4.6 40 with offers from most Big East, Ivy, and a couple ACC schools. A recruiting analyst called me and gave me a full interview. They wrote and published an entire article about me, with my quotes and all, which schools I’m taking official visits to, and even some late interest from Big Ten and SEC schools.
...so... where’d ya go?

This story is pretty nuts. The Athletic did an article about it. Apparently Syracuse fans were tweeting at him to commit and there is a direct reference to the prospect's thread "on SyracuseFan[s].com" being deleted after the hoax was exposed.

Pretty funny

Last edited:
I did this a while ago and it was hilarious.

I went to a HS in Syracuse in the mid 2000s that had a top 10 state ranked football team, you can probably guess which one. A lot of my friends had D1 offers and rankings on recruiting sites. I didn’t play football. I played other sports.

A couple of my non-football friends and I created a fake profile on one of the sites, I was a 6’6 240 lb WR with a 4.6 40 with offers from most Big East, Ivy, and a couple ACC schools. A recruiting analyst called me and gave me a full interview. They wrote and published an entire article about me, with my quotes and all, which schools I’m taking official visits to, and even some late interest from Big Ten and SEC schools.
Yeah, but you never made it the NFL. Probably blew out a knee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom