This is On the players | Syracusefan.com

This is On the players

We knew when OG went down we were in trouble. We simply can't lose an All American and expect to be the same, especially against elite teams. Alford held to one catch. Wouldn't happen with OG in the game. OG was worth 1-3 games. It is what is is.

We knew when OG went down we were in trouble. We simply can't lose an All American and expect to be the same, especially against elite teams. Alford held to one catch. Wouldn't happen with OG in the game. OG was worth 1-3 games. It is what is is.
Yep, the enthusiasm about the WR group when OG went down i thought was way premature and i said so then, with much pushback. They have a lot of potential but they weren’t ready for today. Ball placement could’ve been better but there were also many flat out drops.

Yep, the enthusiasm about the WR group when OG went down i thought was way premature and i said so then, with much pushback. They have a lot of potential but they weren’t ready for today. Ball placement could’ve been better but there were also many flat out drops.
But it’s not just OG. It’s also Jones, Pena and Villari I’m the second half. I think this group deserves a break as they’ve been decimated by injuries.

sorry but the chest bump late hit was a BS call. these guys are football players. that call protects nobody.
I agree, but a captain doesn’t do that. I’m hoping the team learns from this loss. They can’t come out and make stupid mistakes against good teams.

Shot themselves in the foot when they couldn’t if they wanted to win. The game would have been 17-14 type game if played more cleanly

Dropped passes. Dropped INTs. Stupid penalties. Clemson was not the better team, in my opinion, and they certainly were not 17 points better.
We should have had two picks and one should have been returned - kicking that field goal was unacceptable

I happen to be watching Baylor VS UCF. Baylor was once down 35-7 and just turned it into a couple point game. Must be nice to not feel like you're done when the team gets down by a couple scores.

sorry but the chest bump late hit was a BS call. these guys are football players. that call protects nobody.
But why even take a chance? You know that doing something like that, fair or not, has the potential to cause 15 yards. If it doesn't need to be done... don't do it. Simple.

I happen to be watching Baylor VS UCF. Baylor was once down 35-7 and just turned it into a couple point game. Must be nice to not feel like you're done when the team gets down by a couple scores.
Baylor came back to win, 36-35

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom