This is Syracuse Football | Syracusefan.com

This is Syracuse Football

If that doesn't get you pumped, you don't have orange blood in your veins.

We'll see what they have for this season. I thought the 2009 intro was better than the 2010 intro, but I only saw the latter once.

God I wish the Dome had a good speaker system. This video was always ruined in the Dome because you couldn't hear it. So well done, too...

They really need to do an updated one of these, awesome video watch it all the time.

Lets see if they can get the timing right this year in the Dome. I have only seen one game where they got the whole video done before the team came out and the cheering started. They know at what time on the clock Marrone ants the team out, so start this exactly 2:30 before that. This should end exactly when the teams starts running out.

Lets see if they can get the timing right this year in the Dome. I have only seen one game where they got the whole video done before the team came out and the cheering started. They know at what time on the clock Marrone ants the team out, so start this exactly 2:30 before that. This should end exactly when the teams starts running out.
makes me want a 1959 National Champs Tshirt!

AWESOME!!! love watching it in the dome.And agree with BK on the speaker system.

Can't believe I didn't remember that. What a great promo. Loved Donnie Mac - "That's what championship teams are all about".

Wow - so torqued for tomorrow night!

cant wait to see if enter sandman is used as the song before the team runs onto the field for the 9th straight yr

that was FANTASTIC!
I am so excited for the season to start. Go ORANGE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom