This is what you call “being uninformed” | Syracusefan.com

This is what you call “being uninformed”

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
30C8D833-6515-4729-8CB8-F06B550D0BF2.png

I don't know what's worse the tweet or the fact he's a raiders fan.

Last edited:
I don’t understand people who just say things without taking 5 seconds to research it and make sure they’re right first.
Like when a commentator (maybe Doris Burke) doing our game shortly before Hopkins left failed to remember his nickname as a player was the human floor burn when she said something about him not hustling or mixing it up when he played for JB.

Like when a commentator (maybe Doris Burke) doing our game shortly before Hopkins left failed to remember his nickname as a player was the human floor burn when she said something about him not hustling or mixing it up when he played for JB.

"The Human Bruise"

I get op's point, but who is the last west coast kid Hopkins recruited at Syracuse? He hasnt lived there for almost 30 years.

And his current class has kids from Washington and Oregon. I guess that makes the entire assertion kind of a false equivalence.

I get op's point, but who is the last west coast kid Hopkins recruited at Syracuse? He hasnt lived there for almost 30 years.

And his current class has kids from Washington and Oregon. I guess that makes the entire assertion kind of a false equivalence.

Sean Williams?

Careful gang, I've been a RAIDERS fan since the mid sixties. Been really tough for a lot of years. Maybe Vegas will light some fire under them.

Careful gang, I've been a RAIDERS fan since the mid sixties. Been really tough for a lot of years. Maybe Vegas will light some fire under them.
I have hard time picturing you wearing the face paint.

While his hometown roots are in the West, his college basketball and recruiting roots are in the East.

I think what he intended to say was generally true... but you have to say it.

I don’t understand people who just say things without taking 5 seconds to research it and make sure they’re right first.

I thought that that was the point of social media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom