This just in Calipari can't coach! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This just in Calipari can't coach!

I'm a little confused; Davis is averaging 16-9-2 per 36 minutes with 50% shooting as a 19 year old in the NBA and this is evidence that he's not doing well?

I'm a little confused; Davis is averaging 16-9-2 per 36 minutes with 50% shooting as a 19 year old in the NBA and this is evidence that he's not doing well?
I'm confused to, are those pre noggin bump?

I'm confused to, are those pre noggin bump?

I hate to revel in misfortune, especially injury, but hopefully he's ok. My point is, that was just too funny, pre noggin bump, I'm laughing with tears, so again, you are good at what you do, and for that, you get multiple COO-KIE!

cookie-monster-stars-in-sesame-street-call-me-maybe-parody-6801548424.jpg

yes but then there is next year and the year after that and so on and so forth...he will have a nice career
One thing I do notice with the NBA as opposed to other sports. In the NBA if you aren't Jordan, Magic, Russell, Kobe, etc you suck.

Hmm - I hate KY as much as the next guy but it seems you are arguing that he is a fantastic coach. If his players are so bad, how did they win a championship - must be Cal I suppose? Reminds me of the stupidest chant in all of sports - Overrated, overrated - means that you really did not accomplish anything because your chant implies the team you beat sucks.

Hmm - I hate KY as much as the next guy but it seems you are arguing that he is a fantastic coach. If his players are so bad, how did they win a championship - must be Cal I suppose? Reminds me of the stupidest chant in all of sports - Overrated, overrated - means that you really did not accomplish anything because your chant implies the team you beat sucks.

It's an inside joke based on the argument that JB isn't a great coach because his players underachieve in the NBA.

I said he was a JoshBoone.2 . I was laughed at derisively. Actually he's somewhere in between Sam Bowie and Boone.
Well, Sam Bowie, when healthy, was a very good NBA player.

This is the first season of the True Blooming of the Calipari (WWes) Ethic. Bring all the nephews to campus and rinse and repeat seasonally.

This season, there is one returnee from last season in Wiltjer. Last season - when they won - they had a senior - Miller - and some sophs to steady a potentially composure-less team through rough spots. This year it's naked Freshmen - 100% - and one can see an eroding composure as the losses start piling up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom