This season’s not over. | Syracusefan.com

This season’s not over.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
The ACC is awful this year. We have a chance against anybody at home if we get the crowd going. We need to string together a run but if we can pull together some wins It can still happen.

The only squad that seriously scares me is UL, this isn’t the same Duke juggernaut.

we need 10 more before the ACC tournament, hopefully finish with 12-13 ACC wins.

It can be done, these kids are improving. These kids have much more heart than years past.

The problem is we have 0 good OOC wins. So even if we improve during ACC play we need to really have a great record. Especially since the conference stinks this year.
We need 2 wins against Duke/FSU/UVA/Louisville to make up for the lack of big OOC wins

Dude it's over we can't even beat a bad ND team at home.
They were a good three point shooting team with arguably the top rebounder in the nation, we lost by 1 point on a questionable ending.

its early in conference play and our schedule’s favorable this year. Anything can happen.

The ACC is awful this year. We have a chance against anybody at home if we get the crowd going. We need to string together a run but if we can pull together some wins It can still happen.

The only squad that seriously scares me is UL, this isn’t the same Duke juggernaut.

we need 10 more before the ACC tournament, hopefully finish with 12-13 ACC wins.

It can be done, these kids are improving. These kids have much more heart than years past.
I think you're very optimistic

No chance at NCAA. And if I had to bet, were not making NIT either. This year in sports has been quite awful unless a bball maricle happens

How many times did Notre Dame score on second and third chance chances down the stretch? Deny just one of those baskets and SU wins easily.

im not good at math but that last sentence is a doozy.

Just my opinion, but i dont think well ever do well with the rebounding. I think we can do better on the perimeter. Hence my disappointment.

How many times did Notre Dame score on second and third chance chances down the stretch? Deny just one of those baskets and SU wins easily.
We could've won today... but both SU and ND are pretty bad. Theres no chance st NCAA's other than some miraculous ACC tourney run. And I'd currently bet on no NIT

they really aren’t that bad

I knew mooney was still around but i was very surprised when i saw gibbs and fluegger still there. Those two have been there forever. Then add in durham and the other guard and def not bad.

This is our worst team in the past 50 years. I guess holding out hope is never a bad thing, but I’m a realist. Best thing that we can hope for this team is they take their lumps and gain boatloads of experience and come back next year with a chance to make the tourney.

Then you aren’t done. I see you deleted your post I quoted though
We all get emotional after a loss and express it differently. Good for him for deleting it. Go Cuse!

This is our worst team in the past 50 years. I guess holding out hope is never a bad thing, but I’m a realist. Best thing that we can hope for this team is they take their lumps and gain boatloads of experience and come back next year with a chance to make the tourney.
I enjoyed this game, despite the loss. Hopefully the defense improves, because it is fun to watch this offense.