This team is terrible | Syracusefan.com

This team is terrible

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
does not deserve the ranking

uninspired an stupid

This might be the worst stretch of bball I've ever seen an SU team play. What is going on out there? I don't even know what we're trying to do with some of these turnovers. Alcorn St. is 2-12!

does not deserve the ranking

uninspired an stupid
This happens all over the country to ranked teams. As far as this forum goes its not a shock to see posts like this, problem is writers like Seth Davis will key in on this game. Games like this happen, move on.

This happens all over the country to ranked teams. As far as this forum goes its not a shock to see posts like this, problem is writers like Seth Davis will key in on this game. Games like this happen, move on.
I'm sorry to say that I disagree. I don't think we are that good.

Lol, settle down. How about Trevor Cooney?
what about him? I don't mean we will have a losing record. But we have zero inside game. At this point, Rak and Dc aren't good. If they improve, we will be very good. But right now, we aren't.

what about him? I don't mean we will have a losing record. But we have zero inside game. At this point, Rak and Dc aren't good. If they improve, we will be very good. But right now, we aren't.
I agree, but Coleman needs to be on the floor in order to improve. He gets going, it will open up things inside for ROC and vice versa. The team struggling has allowed Cooney to start gaining confidence.

Wonder if the team was so reliant on MCW that they get lost now when he plays poorly (tonight) or when the opposing D doesn't double team (Temple, tonight). Not a good omen as we head into conference. Still, I trust JB will figure it out. We really should be great from the outside...but we haven't been.

Didn't this crappy play start right about the time MCW came out of L&T? Seems like some of the chemistry between him and the rest of the team is lacking. He's become very selfish, which is the last thing I would have said about him before he came dressed in a bathrobe!

Not sure how good this team can be, but I'm not saying "what a great team" like last year and when Wes was here. Still early enough for hope.

I'm really concerned about BT. He's even lost his confidence at the free throw line, where he has always great. Someone buy him a pair of glasses or give him some Exlax . Has Deshaun started hooking up with his gal? Sure isn't playing with the calm of a 4 year starter.

Didn't this crappy play start right about the time MCW came out of L&T? Seems like some of the chemistry between him and the rest of the team is lacking. He's become very selfish, which is the last thing I would have said about him before he came dressed in a bathrobe!

I'm not sure if it was the L&T thing or if it was after hearing all the talking heads saying he is all world and the next great PG. I also noticed the major change in this team, it's almost like MCW has changed the way he has been playing the last 3 games, he forces things way to much and seems to get rattled often. I also agree about this team, I haven't seen this average of a team in a long long time. I hope they pick it up and find what is going wrong.

I am hoping upon hope that many here will eventually be correct and BT will turn into a star. I still am not seeing it...and James is one dimensional. We have one dynamic player and a load of role players...sweet 16 ceiling

I am hoping upon hope that many here will eventually be correct and BT will turn into a star. I still am not seeing it...and James is one dimensional. We have one dynamic player and a load of role players...sweet 16 ceiling
Are you basing this hypothetical ceiling off the last 3 games or the other 9 games?

Are you basing this hypothetical ceiling off the last 3 games or the other 9 games?

Just based on the fact that we really only have one very good player and a lot of mediocre or not ready ones. I dont think mcw can kemba us to a title

Just based on the fact that we really only have one very good player and a lot of mediocre or not ready ones. I dont think mcw can kemba us to a title
Where are you seeing mediocre players? I don't see any,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom