This will be a banner year in recruiting! | Syracusefan.com

This will be a banner year in recruiting!

BEAR'S DAD

Walk On
As fans we just have to be patient and Trust the process.

Coach babers is building something very special.

I just hope they give him a couple more years to put the foundation in place, because once that happens (with White & West on board recruiting as well) We will be consistantly in the top 25.

A friend of over 30yrs (West coast Piru) vouched for White. & The Bruz in Virginia said that Coach West is as solid as they come.

Plus the fact that Babers "recalibrated" his staff makes EVERYONE step up their game.

The ONLY constant in football is GREAT RECRUITERS DON'T GET FIRED - especially if they are landing game-changing players yearly.

I'm excited because the New Coaches are NOT SOFT & players eventually take on the personality of their position coaches.

Plus a tough recruit wants to play for coaches who are NOT SOFT. They got those stars because some hard-nosed little league/high school Coach molded that mindset early & that's what they connect with & that's who they commit to.

Like Attracts Like...so yeah. I'm excited as all get out about this 2021 signing class. I Truly believe it WILL BE THE BEST CLASS EVER!

* If Coach Reynolds would have stayed at Western Michigan that's where Bear was going to go because Coach Reynolds reminded me of a tough laid back dude who kept me on the straight and narrow as a kid. I wasn't going to let anyone Coach my son who I thought was soft.

Like I said this is going to be a banner year in recruiting!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom