this would never have happened to that great team we had two | Syracusefan.com

this would never have happened to that great team we had two

For real. The number of negative posts is stupid. Iommi hasnt posted a single semi positive comment.
you know.. along with just about everyone else.
IT'S AN EXHIBITION!

For real. The number of negative posts is stupid. Iommi hasnt posted a single semi positive comment.
you know.. along with just about everyone else.
IT'S AN EXHIBITION!

I think you missed Dash's humor. Two years ago, with that "great team," we lost to LeMoyne in an exhibition game.

The most amusing part was that many of these same people who are hammering the players tonight were the ones making wild claims about this being our most talented team ever.

An accurate assessment of this team cannot be found at either of those extreme ends of the spectrum. And people who are ready to draw conclusions based on an exhibition game look like children.

Before I even saw the outcome, I read a thread or two and thought we must have lost by the negative tone. It didn't bother me that we lost, and I was about to post something about that exhibition game and how we shouldn't make too much of this, blah blah blah. And then I found out we beat the snot out of them.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.747206,-84.357897

I think you missed Dash's humor. Two years ago, with that "great team," we lost to LeMoyne in an exhibition game.

Nah i didn't miss it. I was agreeing with him. "For Real" was a statement not a question.

Before I even saw the outcome, I read a thread or two and thought we must have lost by the negative tone. It didn't bother me that we lost, and I was about to post something about that exhibition game and how we shouldn't make too much of this, blah blah blah. And then I found out we beat the snot out of them.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.747206,-84.357897
I'm a little uncomfortable with the whole "I am here" thing. I've seen Big Fan before (if you all haven't, you should), and I'd rather not suffer the same fate. How do I turn that off?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom