Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

He's out at the Opening with Samuel right now. I saw somewhere that Samuel hit a 40 inch vert.

I have no idea what this means, but based on Whitey's reaction, it's obviously not good.

Four years in a row, we the board obsess about the top NYC recruit/prospect hoping and even believing we have finally landed him. Four straight years that has not been the case. I would argue we are facing five!! I do believe it will happen one day. We need an "AJ Long" type of dynamic athlete to commit early, take a stand/oath publically, which would have an eventual domino effect. Not sure Rob Moore is the answer, but we can't give up on the region. Basketball will always give us street cred in the city and fball is on its way back.. Hope we don't see 100k response threads until we really see a worth while obsession!

Great start to the class, but Samuel and Holley are long shots at best. Lets get Shafer in the city more and those kids will love him.

Go CUSE!

I am totally shocked that some here have their feelings hurt so bad by recruits who have not made up their minds yet...wow

Completely off-topic, but I was rereading this threat and two things stood out to me.

Bnoro's comment about Cali talking junk about every site he's apart to the different sites. Never noticed it, but yeah, spot on dude.

Lastly, what happened to KCSU? Haven't seen him around in a while.

Completely off-topic, but I was rereading this threat and two things stood out to me.

Bnoro's comment about Cali talking junk about every site he's apart to the different sites. Never noticed it, but yeah, spot on dude.

Lastly, what happened to KCSU? Haven't seen him around in a while.
Or ithacabarrel

Probably doesn't matter but Penn St picked up a commit today from Antoine White (Cuse offer). Not sure how many DL PSU is taking, or how many schollies are available, but White is DL.

Probably doesn't matter but Penn St picked up a commit today from Antoine White (Cuse offer). Not sure how many DL PSU is taking, or how many schollies are available, but White is DL.
Inured to our benefit. Penn St has 13 commits but is limited to 15 scholarships this year. That said, I'm sure they'd create room if he wanted to go there.

Inured to our benefit. Penn St has 13 commits but is limited to 15 scholarships this year. That said, I'm sure they'd create room if he wanted to go there.

Especially to instate guys who they can finagle the financials.

Holley measured in at 6'4, 303 lbs, and ran a 4.7 40 yard dash at The Opening.

Holley measured in at 6'4, 303 lbs, and ran a 4.7 40 yard dash at The Opening.

one of the services rated him as having the best day of any DL in the competition today, beating out Andrew Brown (consensus top 10 recruit), and everyone else. So much for being raw.

one of the services rated him as having the best day of any DL in the competition today, beating out Andrew Brown (consensus top 10 recruit), and everyone else. So much for being raw.

That's just sick. If it wasnt already the pressure on him now from the big boys will be immense.

That's just sick. If it wasnt already the pressure on him now from the big boys will be immense.

at this point i don't care where he goes just as long as it isn't ND...or Rutgers of course

Found it interesting that Dohn isn't too sure about Holley to Penn St. I was kind of feeling it was a done deal, but Holley hasn't been mentioning Penn St at all.

Found it interesting that Dohn isn't too sure about Holley to Penn St. I was kind of feeling it was a done deal, but Holley hasn't been mentioning Penn St at all.

PSU just had a recruit, if I read it correctly, that was arrested. Wonder if that opens a spot for a target of SU's.

PSU just had a recruit, if I read it correctly, that was arrested. Wonder if that opens a spot for a target of SU's.

I think I read that he got away with just a stern warning from O'Brein. Was it Asyeed or something?

I think I read that he got away with just a stern warning from O'Brein. Was it Asyeed or something?

Zayd Issah likely squandered the second chance that Penn State coach Bill O'Brien appeared ready to give the former Central Dauphin High standout.
Issah is in trouble with the law again after he was charged with aggravated assault, three counts of resisting arrest and possession of marijuana following his arrest Saturday morning at a State College apartment.
Issah is being held in Centre County Jail, and a preliminary hearing is set for Wednesday.
The three-star recruit, according to http:///, signed with Penn State last February, and the Harrisburg-area linebacker was one of the Nittany Lions' more coveted prospects.
O'Brien pulled Issah's scholarship after he was arrested in March for trying to use counterfeit money at several McDonald's restaurants.
Issah was diverted in an ARD program, and he planned to attend prep school with the hopes of enrolling at Penn State next January provided he stayed out of trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom