Those of you who say Marrone should be fired... | Syracusefan.com

Those of you who say Marrone should be fired...

bothsocksup

Starter
are absolutely insane. Sounds like the same BS i read for years on the syracuse.com boards... Don't be so fair weathered after a win, and dont get so down after we lose. Marrone didnt fumble the ball at the end of the game. Marrone has ressurrected what was being considered the worst football program in D1. Give me an absolute break with the " Fire Marrone" speech. When he took over, no coach in there right mind would have wanted to clean up this mess. Think back to those GROB years where you knew we were gonna lose, where you knew we would like inept and embarrasing. The fact that we look at games now as games we can 'win' is an aboslute miracle, and a much more pleasurable experience as a fan. Those of you who even think he should be fired are a joke

are absolutely insane. Sounds like the same BS i read for years on the syracuse.com boards... Don't be so fair weathered after a win, and dont get so down after we lose. Marrone didnt fumble the ball at the end of the game. Marrone has ressurrected what was being considered the worst football program in D1. Give me an absolute break with the " Fire Marrone" speech. When he took over, no coach in there right mind would have wanted to clean up this mess. Think back to those GROB years where you knew we were gonna lose, where you knew we would like inept and embarrasing. The fact that we look at games now as games we can 'win' is an aboslute miracle, and a much more pleasurable experience as a fan. Those of you who even think he should be fired are a joke

There have been very few CREDIBLE, if any, posts suggesting he be fired. But, there are problems that MARRONE needs to fix. Special teams have been a problem and need fixing. Hackett isn't ready for his responsibilities. He needs to sit and learn while Marrone takes over the play calling.

I asked this of another poster last night and they couldn't produce. Who are the posters who want Marrone fired? And no, posts weren't deleted.

I asked this of another poster last night and they couldn't produce. Who are the posters who want Marrone fired? And no, posts weren't deleted.
Kiffin claimed three weeks ago that Hackett was the OC in name only. Marrone has the offensive play sheet and a headset on all game. Its hard for me to believe that Marrone does not have a say on what plays are being called by Hackett.

Kiffin claimed three weeks ago that Hackett was the OC in name only. Marrone has the offensive play sheet and a headset on all game. Its hard for me to believe that Marrone does not have a say on what plays are being called by Hackett.

OK. But did you reply to the wrong post?

OK. But did you reply to the wrong post?

Agreed, I haven't seen anybody calling for him to be fired. The coaches do have some serious work to do though and the game plans of late have been breathtakingly bland and predictable. Except for going for the block on that punt, I wouldn't have predicted that .

I sure did. :bang: Guess its just one of those weekends.

No biggie. I thought I missed something in one of my own posts.

I don't think anyone should be fired yet - maybe the special teams coach should be told he is on probation. A coach has four yr's to show he can recruit with his peers and five years to be successful. Tops.

But given our play and our recruiting, next yr is going to be very painful. Some of you should start working on your excuses now.

No biggie. I thought I missed something in one of my own posts.
The board is a heck of a lot more fun when we win. It will be interesting to see what the coach has to say at his luncheon tomorrow.

i haven't seen one post saying he should be fired.

People are going all Tom O'Brien here and making something up just to shoot it down.

When i logged on yesterday after the game i was greeted by a post that said.. Fire Marrone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom