Thoughts on the Maryland Debacle and the rest of the year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thoughts on the Maryland Debacle and the rest of the year

I don't care what people say, at some point, coaching has to be considered part of our problem at the X. We would have been better off having BOTH wings play the fast break and have a defenseman take the face and purposely lose. Would have avoided at least 2 goals.

wvlax said:
Still these coaches have been very slow to recognize that the Daddio/Buhr combo was not working out.

Didn't see the game this weekend- who are the wings on the FO? I know a lot of focus is on the guy at the X, but White and Abbott made life easier on their guy when they were scooping up 90% of the loose balls.

Didn't see the game this weekend- who are the wings on the FO? I know a lot of focus is on the guy at the X, but White and Abbott made life easier on their guy when they were scooping up 90% of the loose balls.

Usually Harris and Messina for starters, although Macartney and Grimm get some time also.

By the end of the MD game we were even trying two poles.

Usually Harris and Messina for starters, although Macartney and Grimm get some time also.

By the end of the MD game we were even trying two poles.

We need to make wholesale changes there, Harris and Macartney were awful on groundballs on Saturday. Might be a decent idea to give Lecky a shot there or someone else with speed. I miss White and Abbot on the wings, god those guys were great, even Kevin Drew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom