Thoughts re: hiring the next coach | Syracusefan.com

Thoughts re: hiring the next coach

OttoForLife

2nd String
1)Given the current donor pipeline for football, I wonder if Doc will be more receptive to including the football alumni faction, who last time made a stink about trying to hire Addazzio, in this process.

Making that group happy might go a long way when it comes to asking for a check.

2) Have to think that unless Anselmo is coaching the team next year, the NY's College Team is going to be hard to keep up. Why would any coach w/o strong ties to the state commit to NY kids like Doug has? I think that whole tag line moves back to being a straight marketing ploy.

3) As many of us have said over the last few hirings we've gone through, I want someone who is a dynamic recruiter. I know that person will not be able to work miracles with SU's facilities the way they are, but I still want someone who is an A+ in that department.

a coach mac -jimmy b type of guy

a syracuse guy-
coach mac would dress up his words a bit but you always could find some honesty in there-

jimmy -he just looks you in the eye and spits while telling you what he thinks while multi tasking(picking his nose)

these are the types of guys who thrive at su-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom