Thoughts | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Thoughts

I am optimistic and believe we are almost there, Pitt,Wake & BC are obviously must have's and I considered NC St. and Miami as "Flip" games, meaning we have to win 1 of those to flip to 6-6 and a bowl, the extra 15 practices are critical to the growth of the rebuild, not to mention the extra game for the young players.
I think Wildhack having SU roots, knowing what it takes to turn a program around and knowing what the university is will pay if he made a change, will stay the course.
We need a steady regular RB and I wish Dino would just use the freshman and use Strickland like a receiver, not sure why Elmore is not used more, positive things seem to happen when he is on the field, not sure why Pierce is not used more, but maybe it is all part of learning the system. I do think Dino is bringing in better athletes and this years class is shaping up nicely.
I am patient and willing to continue to look forward to each game, I really feel for the players because we are almost there, it hurts to see them come so close, but the corner will be turned this year, there is a lot of season left. Next Sunday we will all be having a different conversation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom