Threat title etiquette... | Syracusefan.com

Threat title etiquette...

BlueCurtain

2nd String
Am I the only one that wishes people would provide more appropriate subject lines instead of:

* Rant
* What I don't understand

It's a pain to have to open the thread or hope the browser will provide a preview. Is it that hard to provide a 7 or 8 word title?

Am I the only one that wishes people would provide more appropriate subject lines instead of:

* Rant

It's a pain to have to open the thread or hope the browser will provide a preview. Is it that hard to provide a 7 or 8 word title?

This coming from a guy who posts negativity 100% of the time. Its great when people click on your posts and read your drivel.

This coming from a guy who posts negativity 100% of the time. Its great when people click on your posts and read your drivel.

Alas, people cannot complain that they were somehow baited into clicking because my "threat" was purposefully vague.

Latest from Twitter:

RT @MHVer3 - Syracuse University Trustees threaten to bring back Greg Robinson if HC Doug Marrone bolts for NFL
That would be awesome, Greg was a good guy. I'm sure he would have learned alot from his experiences. ;)

Poor guy...he must feel like a couch in WV after our beating couchburn

* Rant

Well, for my part, I had just chugged a bottle of Zinfandel and after clearing my brain, I didn't have the energy to come up with a more descriptive title. ;)

This threat is entitled, "Spell correctly... or I break your legs." I hope you like it.

I would have appreciated a 7 or 8 word title to this thread. Is that too much to ask? In fact, next time just post the entire message in the title and then I don't have to waste my time trying to make up a wise ass response.

225px-Threat-Level-Midnight.jpg

I'm so angry right now: I swear I'll "pants" the next Rutgers Alumnus I see working at the Gas Station.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom