Thursday 3/8 Rooting Guide (I'm not giving up yet!) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Thursday 3/8 Rooting Guide (I'm not giving up yet!)

Also, not as big, but Toldeo moves on in the MAC. Ideally, Buffalo would beat either Toledo or Eastern Michigan in the finals of that one.

Also, not as big, but Toldeo moves on in the MAC. Ideally, Buffalo would beat either Toledo or Eastern Michigan in the finals of that one.
Iona won maac
Cornell has big game with Harvard
Bonnie's still alive

We have opportunities for a boost to our portfolio still

upload_2018-3-8_20-45-42.png

I really don't think MTSU's profile is worthy of an at-large with only 4 top 100 wins. But just to be safe, let's hope they pull that game out.
If you can't beat a mid-major with a losing record and a #222 RPI in a conference tournament a week before the NCAA's then you don't deserve to dance. Period.

69-64 Southern Miss, 2:27 left in overtime

Also did we come to a consensus on the UNC-Miami game? If Miami wins, it makes our win against them stronger. If UNC wins, since we played them twice, it helps computer numbers a little, and gives a little sympathy to our loss last night.
Or does it not really matter either way?
What does everyone think?

Also did we come to a consensus on the UNC-Miami game? If Miami wins, it makes our win against them stronger. If UNC wins, since we played them twice, it helps computer numbers a little, and gives a little sympathy to our loss last night.

Root for Miami. Our UNC losses can’t really improve. A win over Miami looks much better if they beat UNC and even win the whole thing

I didn't see one these posted yet, so here are the rooting interests we have today. I really think if the tournament started today, we would actually have a good chance at getting in. For what little it is worth, I still have them as one of my my last four in on TCW Bracketology. Just have to hope for no bid stealers and some bubble teams to lose. Admittedly, it is an uphill battle, but not impossible. If a good majority of these games go our way, hey, you never know.

UConn over SMU 12pm
Virginia over Louisville 12pm
Buffalo over Central Michigan 12pm

TCU over Kansas St 12:30pm
Texas A&M over Alabama 1pm

Clemson over BC 2pm
Kansas over Oklahoma St 2:30pm

Creighton over Providence 2:30pm
Nevada over UNLV 3pm
Georgia over Missouri 3pm

Standford over UCLA 5:30pm
Toledo over Miami (OH) 6:30pm
Villanova over Marquette 7pm
Duke over ND 7pm
Texas Tech over Texas 7pm

West Virginia over Baylor 9pm
Oregon St over USC 9pm
Eastern Michigan over Akron 9pm
Oregon over Utah 11:30pm

Just added a lot more green! Night going pretty decent for us.

im going c doesnt matter much either way

DIRECTV doesn't carry the PAC-12 network so can't watch the USC game. I'm guessing of the remaining four games on the list the Baylor/WVU and the USC/Oregon St games are the two most important left? What implications does the Utah game have?

when looking through the bubble teams i keep coming down to 3 spots for 8 teams( in no order but Syr,Baylor, St Mary's, Lou,Ok St, Syr, Marq, Ariz St

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom