Thursday Departure thread week 1 | Syracusefan.com

Thursday Departure thread week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

We all know that Judah is going to take his sweet time, but why the delay with Hima and Carey? Surely Red had the talk with them.

Let's say you're a player who would ideally like to portal to one of a few teams that are currently in the ncaa tourney (and I'm not just talking Syracuse guys). I wonder if there is any thinking that you wait to announce until their done playing. The cynical side of me says that most of the more coveted guys already have a good sense of where they're going before a portal announcement is even made. We know tampering is alive and well.

Hima graduated.

He's under no obligation to announce anything.
Hima, I believe has the one extra year left granted for COVID. He has eligibility left if he was to portal. Believe that Bennie has two years of eligibility based on being a junior and the extra year granted for Covid.

If Im wrong, I will stand corrected.

Brewster-Boland 1976, my first year at Syracuse, this song and album were playing all the time. Dave Mason, Peter Frampton, Little Feat, Steely Dan all in heavy rotation. Boeheim's first year; the premier of the Bouie and Louie show; Manley Field House rockin' during home games- think we were in the ECAC back then. Oh, if I could only take a time machine back to then for a Syracuse party weekend . . .

Can you take the “week 1” off the thread and we just return every Thursday to add to it?

Hima, I believe has the one extra year left granted for COVID. He has eligibility left if he was to portal. Believe that Bennie has two years of eligibility based on being a junior and the extra year granted for Covid.

If Im wrong, I will stand corrected.
Benny started after covid, he only has one more year.

Hima, I think technically has 2 years but I think if he portals he’s going to be like JBA and Jalen Carey where they don’t get picked up by a team

Brewster-Boland 1976, my first year at Syracuse, this song and album were playing all the time. Dave Mason, Peter Frampton, Little Feat, Steely Dan all in heavy rotation. Boeheim's first year; the premier of the Bouie and Louie show; Manley Field House rockin' during home games- think we were in the ECAC back then. Oh, if I could only take a time machine back to then for a Syracuse party weekend . . .

Was BB my frosh year in 02-03. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom