Thursday night football on Amazon Prime | Syracusefan.com

Thursday night football on Amazon Prime

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I held out as long as I could. Free shipping. Yankees baseball. Amazon Prime days. None of those got me to sign up for another service.

But put Football on it and that is a game changer. What a sucker I am.

I got two straight free month trials this summer after canceling.

Wish I held off on taking advantage, because the Giants play the Niners next Thursday, so they’ll be getting my $15.

I went in today seeing if they’d somehow offer me a 3rd straight free month, but nope. Gravy train is over, lol.

30 day free trial over here :cool:
Yes, I signed up for the free trial and the $139/year option. I have to say the announcing team on TNF led by Al Michaels and Herbstreit is so much better than anyone's broadcast. It really puts the SNF team to shame. Tirico is good but he allows himself to take such such a secondary position to loudmouth Collingsworth.

SNF is my least favorite to watch with MNF right behind with Buck and Aikman.

Yes, I signed up for the free trial and the $139/year option. I have to say the announcing team on TNF led by Al Michaels is so much better than anyone's broadcast. It really puts the SNF team to shame. Tirico is good but he allows himself to take such such a secondary position to loudmouth Collingsworth.

Yeah Collingsworth is annoying. I'm not a huge Herbsreit fan but he is more tolerable.

Collingsworth beyond talking too much at times also is annoying in how he noticeably gets aggravated during blowouts or if the underdog isn't doing well and he will go off on weird tangents to highlight basic plays and guys who aren't playing well but could and thus reminding everyone multiple times about that fact.

Didn't watch last night but every time i watched last year there seemed to be a glitch/lag.