Tidbits from UNC Day 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tidbits from UNC Day 2

unc2.jpg

Let me clarify. Nobody cares what you think/say/do as it pertains to this situation. I know you've appointed yourself as the UNC message board superhero defender guy. But nobody cares.

when you say nobody, you mean yourself apparently because some are responding/engaging with my posts. If it really bothers you that much put me on ignore. Anyways, As I said, If Im wrong I will come back and admit it when the rulings come down.

when you say nobody, you mean yourself apparently because some are responding/engaging with my posts. If it really bothers you that much put me on ignore. Anyways, As I said, If Im wrong I will come back and admit it when the rulings come down.

1. Haven't seen anybody taking you seriously.
2. Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll do what I want. For now, that involves telling you that...
3. Nobody cares.

1. Haven't seen anybody taking you seriously.
2. Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll do what I want. For now, that involves telling you that...
3. Nobody cares.

Yet you keep replying. And you cant help yourself. Because you "dont care" so much.

Yet you keep replying. And you cant help yourself. Because you "dont care" so much.

The old reverse psychology try to get the last word! Straight out of the 1996 AOL days playbook, as are your passionate and laughably biased defenses of your favorite team to a bunch of opposing fans who don't care.

Last edited:
The old reverse psychology try to get the last word! Straight out of the 1996 AOL playbook, as are your passionate and laughably biased defenses of your favorite team to a bunch of opposing fans who don't care.

What is an AOL. And we will see how much you all really "don't care" when the hoops program is let off with a slap on the wrist and you realize the whole thing was a circle jerk in your imaginations. And then the collective hissy fit ensues. Peace. Tried to have an honest discussion but I see the biases are much too thick. Good luck this season.

What is an AOL. And we will see how much you all really "don't care" when the hoops program is let off with a slap on the wrist and you realize the whole thing was a circle jerk in your imaginations. And then the collective hissy fit ensues. Peace. Tried to have an honest discussion but I see the biases are much too thick. Good luck this season.
Not only are you annoying, you're misinformed. Your "wheelhouse" argument is moot given recent precedents and was, in fact, soundly rejected by the COI 2 weeks ago. So without a good argument to support UNC's massive cheating scheme, you're occupying yourself by stoking arguments with SU fans over gibberish. UNC's in big trouble. The last thing it needs is squirrels like you "repping" for it on rival fan forums. Go away.

Last edited:
Why is 'he' here?
Is this the only 'foreign' board he needs to pollute?

Regardless of the decision, the circumstances are disgusting, and an 'escape' under technicalities doesn't mitigate the insanity.

Why is 'he' here?
Is this the only 'foreign' board he needs to pollute?

Regardless of the decision, the circumstances are disgusting, and an 'escape' under technicalities doesn't mitigate the insanity.
UNC is the most egregious academic cheater in the history of the ncaa. The fact that you think that 'there is nothing to see here' is interesting but only as an obscure footnote on human psychology.

B
If you're referring to the NCAA, you're wrong. They've done everything they can to drag this out and make it miserable for unc. I'm sure as a syr fan you can appreciate that. Though the on court results haven't showed it due to unc keeping guys 3-4 years mostly, this has absolutely killed them in recruiting, at least relative to the types of guys they're used to getting. They've already been penalized in a very real sense.

For carter of all people to be saying he getting a feeling they'll be no significant penalties is pretty astounding given his overall coverage of this thing to this point. He's been very anti unc for the past 6 years.
B.S.

Every school that wants to win will have classes that are zero attendance and one paper that all students will be required to take, that give easy "A"'s, if UNC skates.

I believe the circle jerk might be from your imagination!

Last edited:
If you're referring to the NCAA, you're wrong. They've done everything they can to drag this out and make it miserable for unc. I'm sure as a syr fan you can appreciate that. Though the on court results haven't showed it due to unc keeping guys 3-4 years mostly, this has absolutely killed them in recruiting, at least relative to the types of guys they're used to getting. They've already been penalized in a very real sense.

For carter of all people to be saying he getting a feeling they'll be no significant penalties is pretty astounding given his overall coverage of this thing to this point. He's been very anti unc for the past 6 years.

Please answer: UNC Hearing, Day One - no public info

TIA

Every school that wants to win will have classes that are zero attendance and one paper that all students will be required to take, that give easy "A"'s, if UNC skates.

You really cant be that naive...You are aware schools have easy classes for athletes and they dont even try to hide it right? Michigan and stanford are jut two off the top of my head. The Afam courses at UNC were attended by all students, at certain schools they have volleyball, or swimming, or handjobs 101- for athletes.
If thats the road the NCAA takes(which they arent-they are pretending its an "extra benefit " issue) it wouldnt end well. Everyone is still mistakenly thinking the NCAA is trying to get UNC about the "fake classes", but they really arent, as they know its not in their jurisdiction and if they tried we would all find out just how many schools do this type of thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom