Tidbits from UNC Day 2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tidbits from UNC Day 2

You really cant be that naive...You are aware schools have easy classes for athletes and they dont even try to hide it right? Michigan and stanford are jut two off the top of my head. The Afam courses at UNC were attended by all students, at certain schools they have volleyball, or swimming, or handjobs 101- for athletes.
If thats the road the NCAA takes(which they arent-they are pretending its an "extra benefit " issue) it wouldnt end well. Everyone is still mistakenly thinking the NCAA is trying to get UNC about the "fake classes", but they really arent, as they know its not in their jurisdiction and if they tried we would all find out just how many schools do this type of thing.

Difference being in swim class people actually, swim.

Look, we got dragged through the ringer bc a foreign student got help on a paper - the topic being his life (he's now dead) and some guys making a few bucks reffing basketball games. The same college job I had.

So when we see a school with a dubious department and 25 years of free grades the bs meter goes up. Our fan base is pretty pragmatic for the large part and knows how to smell out a scam.

You really cant be that naive...You are aware schools have easy classes for athletes and they dont even try to hide it right? Michigan and stanford are jut two off the top of my head. The Afam courses at UNC were attended by all students, at certain schools they have volleyball, or swimming, or handjobs 101- for athletes.
If thats the road the NCAA takes(which they arent-they are pretending its an "extra benefit " issue) it wouldnt end well. Everyone is still mistakenly thinking the NCAA is trying to get UNC about the "fake classes", but they really arent, as they know its not in their jurisdiction and if they tried we would all find out just how many schools do this type of thing.

I've asked you this a couple of times but you haven't responded as of yet.

Please explain to us all how having sham classes (not a fact up for debate) that were disproportionately attended by athletes and went on for nearly two decades (also not debatable) and the grades from these classes kept student athletes eligible when they otherwise wouldn't be (again...) is Ok and why there should be no repercussions from such actions

Thx

I get the spin you are putting on this and how you hope to avoid any major slap as a result. I'm not asking you about jurisdictional appropriateness or what how what UNC did (again, non-debatable) vs the indiscretions/violations at other schools, I'm asking if you condone what the school you root for actually did? I'd like to hear your justification for UNC's actions and why you condone or support them.

TIA

when you say nobody, you mean yourself apparently because some are responding/engaging with my posts. If it really bothers you that much put me on ignore. Anyways, As I said, If Im wrong I will come back and admit it when the rulings come down.
That's the first thing you've said that makes sense. Will do!!

We will see who is naive. I don't put my money on the homeboy whose defense when caught with his hand in the cookie jar is that everyone does it. Tell us gullible fools who else operates a sham department with completely fake classes graded by a secretary for 18 years. And, what about having enrolled student athletes take the rest of their classes at a community college?

My son actually took online weightlifting from a SUNY school. He failed it. True story

I took a lifting class in college, the guys worked out, the girls at around at talked, everyone got A's.

Here how I think this plays out. The NCAA goes home and UNC goes home and we hear nothing for like 30 days and they just hope everyone forgets about this whole thing. Then someone rights another story and they come out with the punishment. I'm going to say 2nd week of April next year.

Here how I think this plays out. The NCAA goes home and UNC goes home and we hear nothing for like 30 days and they just hope everyone forgets about this whole thing. Then someone rights another story and they come out with the punishment. I'm going to say 2nd week of April next year.
Does Roy cry everytime he is asked about it over the course of the season or just after getting the slap on the wrist?

Does Roy cry everytime he is asked about it over the course of the season or just after getting the slap on the wrist?
It's a valid question. I don't watch a lot of Roy pressers but I feel like he cries or looks like he is about to cry in over half of the ones I've seen.

unctar was the same guy white knighting for UNC 5 months ago...the day they were playing in the final four.

I've asked you this a couple of times but you haven't responded as of yet.

I get the spin you are putting on this and how you hope to avoid any major slap as a result. I'm not asking you about jurisdictional appropriateness or what how what UNC did (again, non-debatable) vs the indiscretions/violations at other schools, I'm asking if you condone what the school you root for actually did? I'd like to hear your justification for UNC's actions and why you condone or support them.

TIA

:(

I took a fishing class as an undergrad. I had to show up every class to get an A (which I did, even though I was hung over more than once). But I did have to show up.

6ef9dfbc64ea377db53432a4584b05dc.jpg

Guys... UNCTAR88. Implies graduation in 1988. Obviously still bitter about losing to Cuse in the 1987 Elite Eight. Well guess what, we get to be more bitter about that year too, so there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom