Tiger 2.0-- Look out all those who said he was done | Syracusefan.com

Tiger 2.0-- Look out all those who said he was done

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
put on a ball striking clinic yesterday, masterful control off the tee and iron game. Golf will be a 2 man race for the next 3-4 years. He will win 2 majors this year

I think he will reestablish himself as one of the top players in golf, but I think we will only see the dominant Tiger on occasion. I'm sure he will win several more tournaments and probably a couple of majors.

I was one of the ones who strongly came out and said he would be in the mumble tank for 2-3 years post Elin. People said he would still win majors. Didnt happen. You cant play golf with your head in the clouds, go through swing issues, etc and expect to compete at a level that he was used to being at.

The reason why he wasnt winning was his putting. Plain and simple. He could still get it around the course but couldnt make a damn thing. This past weekend he putted the best he has in a long time and that is really the reason why he won.

Going forward, he is not winning 2 majors this year. One week of good putting doen not equate to he is back. He won that tourney 6 times and it was a tournament that he always has putted well in. Lets see it at Augusta and beyond before proclaiming he is back.

Golf is much more than a 2 man race. Charl Schwartzel has a green jacket for crying out loud. Anything can happen. Lets see how he handles the 500 Hank Haney questions that he will be asked when his book comes out next week.

If he is going to win a major his best shot is the Masters. That said I don't think he wins it this year. Yesterday was not even the first time he had won since all his issues started. Granted that win was not a PGA tour event but it was still a decent field. People declared him 'back' after that as well and nothing ever came of it.

Personally I think he may win another major or two but he will never be fully back as his body is simply breaking too often for him ever to be the best player in the world again.

personally, i hate the piece of shlit. hope he never wins another event, let alone a major.

i gained a little respect for him when i found out he was banging strippers and Pron stars, but not enough for me to not continue to wish him ill will.

cant understand why anyone would root for him.

:noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom